Help pricing some ps2 RPGs

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
A local guy is selling some ps2 Rpg's at $12 a game and the only one I see worth buying is Shin Megami Tensei. Are any of the other ones worth playing or buying to try and flip?

Growlanser- Generations NIB
LaPucelle Tatics NIB
PhantomBrave
Disgaea- Hour of darkness
Star Ocean- till the end of time
Shin Megami Tensei- NOcturne
Dragon Quest 8
Katamari Damacy
Indigo Propecy
Final fantasy 10
Mega man Anneversary Collention
Shadow Hearts
Legaia 2
Wold Arms 3
Shadow Hearts- Covenant
Tetris worlds

Shadow Hearts and possibly SH Covenant may worth a pickup. A new copy of Growlanser Generations is worth $12 too.

Star Ocean is interesting and enjoyable even though the story hits moments of must have been written while taking massive amounts of drugs.

I picked up Nocturne when it got re-printed, very enjoyable even though it can get frustratingly unfair at times.

Dragon Quest 8 was a lot of fun, old school flavor RPG.

And despite the general love for FFX, I personally hated it. Way too many unskippable cinematics and rock paper scissors style combat.

And Katamari Damacy is not an RPG obviously, but it's the game that got me to buy a PS2.

Looking to resell: Growlanser, the Shadow Hearts games, and Nocturne are the only ones that I think you'd get much more than you paid for them.

To play: I can vouch for FFX, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Katamari Damacy, Dragon Quest VIII, Nocturne, and the Mega Man Collection, those are all well worth playing. I own most of the others but haven't gotten to them yet. :) All in all it's a nice list of games. A few of those are Greatest Hits though, so if you're going to pay $12 for used, why not pay like $5 more to get a sealed copy somewhere (I bought FFX, DQ8, Star Ocean, Katamari Damacy, and Wild ARMs 3 all sealed for less than $20 each, and Disgaea just recently went Greatest Hits).

If you're looking to play, Shadow Hearts 1 & 2 are really good.

Shadow Hearts will sell well though if that's what you're trying to do.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Looking to resell: Growlanser, the Shadow Hearts games, and Nocturne are the only ones that I think you'd get much more than you paid for them.

To play: I can vouch for FFX, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Katamari Damacy, Dragon Quest VIII, Nocturne, and the Mega Man Collection, those are all well worth playing. I own most of the others but haven't gotten to them yet. :) All in all it's a nice list of games. A few of those are Greatest Hits though, so if you're going to pay $12 for used, why not pay like $5 more to get a sealed copy somewhere (I bought FFX, DQ8, Star Ocean, Katamari Damacy, and Wild ARMs 3 all sealed for less than $20 each, and Disgaea just recently went Greatest Hits).[/QUOTE]

Since it got reprinted I wouldn't expect too much more then you paid for it, but it's an excellent game, you might get a decent if not tremendous turn around on it.

[quote name='probablysober']Since it got reprinted I wouldn't expect too much more then you paid for it, but it's an excellent game, you might get a decent if not tremendous turn around on it.[/quote]

I'd expect him to get a pretty decent turnaround. Despite the reprint, copies are still going for over $30. If he can pick it up for $12, that's not bad.

bread's done
Back