HELP!! - Questions about Wal-Mart and item exchange

yesitsreallyjosh

CAGiversary!
I have a new game that my friend bought for me at wal-mart. i have no receipt, my question is

will they give me a gift card for the value of the game or do i have to exchange it for stuff in the same department??

Ask your friend for the receipt. If the item is over $50 they wont take it back without a receipt.

[quote name='yesitsreallyjosh']I have a new game that my friend bought for me at wal-mart. i have no receipt, my question is

will they give me a gift card for the value of the game or do i have to exchange it for stuff in the same department??
[/QUOTE]

Allow me to translate: "I found a game for cheap at another retailer and I want to fraudulently return it to Walmart in order to make money. Will Walmart let me do this?"

oh its another one of those topics again.

btw is this the game youre trying to return?

milkhunt2box.jpg

if so, just ask the costumer service and they'll give you cash for it. heck ask the janitor and he might even give you a popcorn bag filled with money.

I still say we need a neon flashing topic title in the stickied thread section on here warning people about committing return fraud, since these topics get annoying after a while.

bread's done
Back