Help Remembering Genesis RPG

Lanmind

CAGiversary!
Fello there was an multiplayer action RPG I played on the Genesis years ago. I can't remember the name. I thought it was Shining Force but don't believe it is now. All I remember was large parties on the screen at once and a lot of action in battles. Any ideas?

I don't think Arcus Odyssey is it but that game looks fun! I also didn't recognize it out of all the games listed on that page linked. Geez idk what game it is its becoming very puzzling to me :/

Speaking of Genesis games I have a cartridge called Wings of Wor anybody here of that?

I have not heard of that one myself, just looked it up and it looks kind of interesting. When you mention large parties on the screen is that more for the enemies or do you control a group? I know Gain Ground also has a fair amount of enemies on the screen but I'm not sure that's really considered an ARPG.

My memory on it is fuzzy but I swear the large parties were controlled by the player. I could be wrong about the large parties though. I'm thinking like 4 or 5 characters but I swear at times there were even more

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lanmind']Fello there was an multiplayer action RPG I played on the Genesis years ago. I can't remember the name. I thought it was Shining Force but don't believe it is now. All I remember was large parties on the screen at once and a lot of action in battles. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

You're not confusing the game your thinking of with Dragon Force are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdeH8YZ2Pgw

I think it might be shining force 2.. Its not a 2 player game per say but you and a buddy can switch off when its the next characters turn. But yeah large parties and huge battle scenes is what lead me to this conclusion.

bread's done
Back