Help Support the Make-A-Wish Foundation and Have a Chance at a Free Game

Predator21281

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,
My name is Predator (my parents were cool) and I am currently a sophomore and the president of Wishmakers at the University of Miami. Wishmakers is the official moniker given to any college organization directly benefiting the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which is exactly what we are doing. Each year we adopt a child from the southern Florida area and raise the money necessary to grant their wish.

From the week of February 20th-26th, we will be holding a multitude of events ranging from turtle races to a stand-up comedy show. There will be a week long silent auction of goods donated to us by different celebrities, with the week being capped off by a celebrity softball tournament. The tournament brings down multiple celebrities down who are drafted by the teams playing, the top fundraisers getting first pick.

So, I thought long and hard for different ways to get different facets of every community involved, and then I remembered the community I have been visiting for years. I spoke to Cheapy about this, and he is all right with the idea. I would like to hold a raffle for the event.

RULES

Each donation of $5 will earn you a piece of paper that I will be throwing in a hat. If you donate $15, that is 3 slips of identical strips of paper. The paper is just a post-it note crumpled up. A donation of $23 would be 4 slips as we would round down. I will film the picking of the names out of the cap and post it, all on February 27th. All you would need to do is, when donating, at the end there will be an option to send the creator a message. Send your username and then be sure to post in this thread that you have donated. Thus, you are now entered in the raffle.

WHAT YOU COULD WIN

Winner will receive the game of his choice that can be bought at retail stores(that rules out Earthbound Zero). The game can be any game you wish, including those unreleased. If you want something that comes out in May, well we will buy that game for you. We will buy whatever game and ship it to them using expedited or first-class shipping.

Second and third place will receive a $20 PSN card or 1600 MS points. The cards can be sent to you physically or I can just email you all the codes. I wanted to do $30 PSN and 2400 MS points, but I do not believe there is an 800 point card. If anyone has suggestions for that, let me know.

I can not seem to get the ChipIn Widget to appear directly on the post, so use this link to our website and click the donations tab.

I appreciate everyone's help and thank you for even clicking this thread. Here's the link to our silent auction online. More items will be added as they arrive.

turtlerace.jpg
3sftwpreviewsflyer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back