Help Us Lighten our E3 Loot Load (Closed - Winners on the Site)

So do we have to post under each article to be entered for the drawing for ALL the swag? Or do we need to post under each article?

Thanks!

Though I have this to say:

I commented on one article, then found another article to comment on, and it gave me the "only comment on one article per minute" message. I waited fifteen minutes, tried again, and got the same message.

You site needs some serious work. And why the 1-minute limit? Does you site REALLY receive that much traffic? 30 seconds is perfectly suitable for bots.

[quote name='Ex~']Thanks!

Though I have this to say:

I commented on one article, then found another article to comment on, and it gave me the "only comment on one article per minute" message. I waited fifteen minutes, tried again, and got the same message.[/QUOTE]

I'll look into this, but this is the first time I've heard of this problem.

What are the other problems you noticed with the site?

posted a comment on the original post about it. All you need to do is one entry correct? Or do I need to comment on each thread involving E3?

This is kind of nitpicky, but I feel the banner at the top of the page should link back to the home page. Yeah, I know it's easy to just delete most of the URL and hit enter, but I'm used to the banner linkages.

i like the highs/lows E3 article Desert Eagle. Im just appalled that Konami is jumping this late in to the music game..when they themselves came out with this stuff before Guitar Hero. Only reason i know of is licensing at the time was expensive for them...but c'mon! they failed at their own product??

bread's done
Back