Help using my PSP

erika1209

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
ok my ipod broke and i was going to go buy a new mp3 player but i decided to just use my psp. What are some of the best sites i can use that will help me do different things with my psp..here are some of the things i want to do..

1. How to watch video podcasts on my psp..can i use the ones from itunes?
2. How to get ebooks on my psp
3. How I can get comic books on it or mangas
4. A program that can convert most videos into files i can watch on my psp ( i have some videos that are in mp4 format and i cant get psp video 9 to convert them..the folder's blank when i click on it) Also can i watch videos and movies i've purchased on itunes on my psp since they're protected

Right now i'm just using my psp to listen to music and i was able to convert some videos and someone here gave me that psp.connect.com website that's great any more suggestions on other things i can do with my psp would be greatly appreciated..if it matters i have a 4gb mc and a couple of 1gb ones

If you have a recent firmware on your psp you can subscribe to video podcasts directly from your psp in the rss thing and download them over the wifi connection. many of the podcasts intended for playback on ipods will play on the psp but not all of them, i think trying is the only way to know.

the only way to get ebooks on is to use a program to convert the page text into jpegs, there's an app out there to do it but I don't know what it is. you could try looking around at pspupdates.qj.net search in the forum.

bread's done
Back