Help with a gift for my girlfriend.

Dude honestly.

If you want to make her feel special make her something. Like something like.... a photograph you've taken that you pride yourself with. Print that photo, matte it, frame it and she'll love it.

Tiff and Co is something her mom can buy her.

Be classy. That's just me though.:D

I got my friend who happens to be a girl a Pink DS Lite & Elite Beat Agents because I am that cool :D (She's 15 btw)

[quote name='magiic']I got my friend who happens to be a girl a Pink DS Lite & Elite Beat Agents because I am that cool :D (She's 15 btw)[/QUOTE]

and you're 26?

jk ;)

[quote name='bo0']and you're 26?

jk ;)[/quote]

har har I was even going to mention that I am only 16 lol but I didnt think it would be necessary :p

[quote name='TheCorw1313']girls are hard too hard to shop for[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha

yeah.

Just be honest. Buy her something that she likes.

OR

just get her a card.... my gf didnt even care what i got her as long as she gets a card :D

OR paint her something... romantic... like an xbox 360 or wii.

[quote name='magiic']har har I was even going to mention that I am only 16 lol but I didnt think it would be necessary :p[/QUOTE]

WAIT

Everyone here is 16?

I'm caught as a 22 year old grad student.

I'm an old fart.

[quote name='bo0']WAIT

Everyone here is 16?

I'm caught as a 22 year old grad student.

I'm an old fart.[/quote]

You know you're among good company when at 22 you are an old fart LOL:applause:

[quote name='TheCorw1313']i have a 26 year old brother if that makes you feel younger...[/QUOTE]

It does make me feel less old if that counts.

Does she have her learners permit or Drivers License? Offer to take her out driving and let her drive. Someplace romantic and have dinner. Give her the royal treatment.

If she doesn't have her DL/LP, offer to take her to get it.

[quote name='bo0']booooo[/quote]

"i was saying booooourns!"

molemanrv9.gif

Take it from me, use the credit card and order it for her.. if you don't feel comfortable using your credit card on the web site you can call the order in. I have the necklace, the ring and the bracelet.. all from my boyfriend and it meant so much to me. We've been together 4 and a half years and I still remember the moments when he gave me the pieces of the open heart set.. I don't own any other jewelry from Tiffany's so it's really special to me. I wear my necklace every day and people always ask me about it. The small is too small.. the large is too large.. the medium is just right. They wrap it up in a beautiful box and give a nice little cloth bag to keep it in when you take it off. DON'T DO EBAY!!! They're most likely NOT legit. Any other questions you can pm me i'd be happy to answer them. =)

bread's done
Back