Help with Arc The Lad Collection

TheBlueWizard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I stop by my EB Games today and they had Arc The Lad Collection for PS1. It looked to be in great shape, 100% complete. They were asking $39.99.

Here's the problem. Disc 1 of Arc the Lad 3 was cracked all the way through.

Here's what I need the help with. Is it worth it to pick up the whole thing with the broken disc for $35.99 (after Edge Card)? The disc is obviously unreadable. I could always try to get another disc to play the game with, but how hard would that be to pick up?. Everything else was in perfect shape....its sad that the disc was cracked. The assistant manager didn't check all of the discs before taking the trade. They don't have any of the regular game in stock to swap discs with and no other stores in the territory have one to trade.

I've not played any of these games before, but I am on an old PS1 rpg kick right now. Any help?

TBW

I say avoid it because you can buy it from ebay and snipe Arc Lad Collection complete for $50 or under.

Try asking them nicely maybe they give it you to for free.
If you are going to get it anyway we could swap disc.I bought Arc the Lad Collection from the mourning updates and I was missing arc the lad 3 disc one.Dam,employees won't let me exchange.

edit:never mind we got the same disc problem

[quote name='Matt Young']A quick check of eBay reveals that you can get the collection, with all the discs in working order, for around the same price.[/QUOTE]

I'm seeing that now...I just thought I would put the post here first.

Any other suggestions?

TBW

Seriously, eBay is your best bet. I wouldn't pay money for an incomplete collection when you can get a complete collection for about the same price on eBay.

Arc the Lad Collection doesn't snatch much money like those two Lunar games so your best bet should be eBay. I would like to get a sealed Lunar 2 though.

bread's done
Back