Help with battery pack

Spartan V07

CAGiversary!
I just got a new one with the charge cable. It says i am suppose to charge it the first time i use it but when i connect it tp the controller, it has the green light as if it was already charged. I checked the battery status on the guide and it's not full. Anyone know how to fix this?

I remember when I first used the battery packs, it did that as well. What I did to fix it was to jiggle the cord loose until the light became red and then plugged it in. Should work for you.

[quote name='JStryke']I remember when I first used the battery packs, it did that as well. What I did to fix it was to jiggle the cord loose until the light became red and then plugged it in. Should work for you.[/QUOTE]

how is the light going to be red before plugging it in? wont the cable need to be plugged?

[quote name='JStryke']I remember when I first used the battery packs, it did that as well. What I did to fix it was to jiggle the cord loose until the light became red and then plugged it in. Should work for you.[/QUOTE]

Never mind i got it to work,i straitened the cable.I guess since i just got it new and it was wrapped up it wasn't getting any "breathing" so it can transfer properly.

bread's done
Back