Help with NBA 2k7 season

noahj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Can someone tell me how to load my season i have started? I go to VIP and load my profile, but when i try to load the file that i saved my season under, it gives me a strange message that says it can't load it.

I can see the file and i've restarted my season twice now and would like to not to have to do it again. Is there a trick to it because i can't figure it out and the manual doesn't explain it too well.

You should just be able to select "load" from the main menu, find your file on the hard-drive, and simply load it. There's no tricks or anything else to it really.

[quote name='bortle']don't load the vip, load the association file[/quote]And be sure to save the Association file in the options screen of the season/"association" mode as well. The VIP is only for your player profile (game settings, records, etc.).

The menu system in this game is atrocious.

Well i guess maybe i'm not saving the season correctly because when i go to my saved files, i see one that says something like VIP and the other is for my created player. Those are the only 2 files i see.

[quote name='noahj']Well i guess maybe i'm not saving the season correctly because when i go to my saved files, i see one that says something like VIP and the other is for my created player. Those are the only 2 files i see.[/quote]After you finish a game and end up in the calendar screen, flick the right stick in any direction, go to Options>Save. That's how you save the Association file. I'll say it again, the menus in this game are horrible.

bread's done
Back