help with oblivion!

schrode

CAG Veteran
so i got a new xbox 360, and i had downloads for the system on two gamer cards on my xbox 360, however the downloads all worked on my new gamer card. Now i got a new xbox 360 with both gamer profiles and i can't get all my downloads to show up! it says i can load it without all the stuff, i assume i lose everything (including the real money i spent!) how do i get all the downloads to show up again?

[quote name='schrode']so i got a new xbox 360, and i had downloads for the system on two gamer cards on my xbox 360, however the downloads all worked on my new gamer card. Now i got a new xbox 360 with both gamer profiles and i can't get all my downloads to show up! it says i can load it without all the stuff, i assume i lose everything (including the real money i spent!) how do i get all the downloads to show up again?[/QUOTE]
Sounds like the wonderful world of DRM.

You'll have to be signed on to Live if you're using a Gamertag's content that wasn't downloaded on the system you're using.

i am signed in to xbox live, however only the downloads that are specific to that profile show up and i cant get them to show up for my other profile.

i got somewhat of a similar prob, i changed my gamertag and lost two xbla games, one was uno and the other was robotron 2084, now i dont care much for the games but wth can i do about it? they now show up as trials but still shows my high score next to the games

i also went through my downloads list and they didnt show up there either...

it is indeed a drm issue, you can only play content on the gamerprofile that purchased it when playing it on another console.

microsoft is gay.

Yup if are using a different console because your Xbox failed, they'll fix it for you--in 30 BUSINESS days. That's 6 weeks (withougt any holidays). And you have to pester them through 1-800-4my-xbox. If you listen to CAG Foreplay, then you know that the Shipwrecks have been going through the same headache.

bread's done
Back