help with progressive scan

kp_assman

CAGiversary!
sup board brothas

my prob concerns mlb2k5 by 2ksports. Every website states that progressive scan is available but i can't find the option nor can i manually enable it. I'm on the verge of madness i tells ya!!

any help would be appreciated

i'll assume this is for the ps2, and that you have component video cables. to enable prog scan, hold triangle + X after the playstation 2 logo appears. keep em pressed until a prompt appears, asking whether you'd like to enable prog scan. sorry if i'm wrong.

EDIT: lol so it is for ps2. saw this in the front page, so ya heh.

[quote name='missingno81']What? If its the big ps2 you don't have progressive scan, but the slim line has. You don't activate it, its automatic.[/QUOTE]

I don't know where you heard this but it's wrong. I have a fat PS2 and to play (for example), Nights in progressive scan via component cables on my plasma TV, I have to hold triangle and X while the game is booting. This makes a prompt show up that asks if I want to turn on progressive scan. Another prompt follows that asking if everything looks normal.

Some games allow you to turn on progressive scan from within the game. God of War 2 comes to mind.

bread's done
Back