HELP with super princess peach

ninjalunchbox79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My wife has this DS game Super Princess Peach, shes having trouble saving her progress on the game. she played it and stoped after finishing two levels, went back to play it and got all the way to the 2nd world and quit and saved it, but when she got back on to play it, it only has the file saved for the first two levels and thats it? shes done this like 5-6 times and it wont save her level progress, Any Advice?????

[quote name='joe50000']Pirated versions have been floating around for well over a year.[/quote]I think the implication was he bought it [from Circuit City] well before Circuit City went under. (Not from eBay / GS / other potential source of pirated carts)

[quote name='Kerig']Pirates have been floating around Circuit City for well over a year.[/quote]

Yeah, it was fucking irritating trying to navigate around those boats when I was trying to find something to buy.

[quote name='rainking187']Yeah, it was fucking irritating trying to navigate around those boats when I was trying to find something to buy.[/QUOTE]

No it was buy it on ebay for cheap, or find out its pirated and then replace it with a known good one... thus getting pirated versions back into the retail system.

[quote name='rainking187']Yeah, it was fucking irritating trying to navigate around those boats when I was trying to find something to buy.[/quote]

They don't actually go IN Circuit City, they float around the outside, thus making it much harder to park anywhere near the store.

Even more annoying is when the handicap-stickered cars park in a regular spot right NEXT to the 5 open handicapped spots that no one else is using...that really burns me britches.

bread's done
Back