Help!

StinkyCheese

CAGiversary!
My ''friend' recently returned my SNES after 5 years( I am never letting anyone borrow games again :bomb:), and the bastard left one game missing. It was an overhead helicopter game where you go from island to island and shoot stuff.

It's NOT pilotwings, that was another one of the games returned.

sorry that my description isn't very specific, but I would really like to find this game and re-buy it on Ebay. Childhood memories FTW!

[quote name='tangytangerine']Sounds like one of the Strike games(Desert, Jungle or Urban).[/quote]

Thanks! Forgot to mention, he returned some PS1 and PS2 games, and I think another one is missing.

This one has an even more vague description. Basically, your a robot that transforms into stuff and shoots the hell outta other robots. I can remember driving around in a mostly black backround

Told you it was vague. Since the ps1/ps2 , this will be a hard one. But at the same time, its worth trying.

Thx

Robot games that transform, :whistle2:k. Here's the one's off the top of the list for ones that I can remember.

Ps1:

Future Cop: L.A.P.D.
Beast Wars

PS2:

Transformers
RAD: Robot Alchemic Drive
Robotech Battlecry
Robotech Invasion

Do any of those ring a bell?

[quote name='tangytangerine']Robot games that transform, :whistle2:k. Here's the one's off the top of the list for ones that I can remember.

Ps1:

Future Cop: L.A.P.D.
Beast Wars

PS2:

Transformers
RAD: Robot Alchemic Drive
Robotech Battlecry
Robotech Invasion

Do any of those ring a bell?[/quote]

Its the first one. Thanks! I'm off to Ebay..

bread's done
Back