Henry Hatsworth / N+ @ $9.99 Walmart

Thanks, first time deal poster. Please be aware that it's very helpful to include the merchant and price in the thread title.

I can confirm that I saw this @ my local Walmart last night. They had one copy of it left & I was gonna pick it up, but I didn't have much extra cash to spare.

Same thing w/ the PS3 Infamous/Batman bundle.

TOO MANY DEALS.

If Steam hadn't cleaned out my small gaming budget, I'd probably go get this tomorrow. As it stands now, I probably should pass it up.

Wow, I've been meaning to pick up Henry Hatsworth. Granted I have like 1 million games in backlog, but for that price it's really a steal. I'll have to check my local store(s)!

I got Henry Hatsworth back when BB had those Sims 3 cards half off. I figured I'd give it a shot for half off.

WOW

Amazed at how great this game is and how little praise it got when it came out. I would have paid $30 bucks for this title its one of my favorite DS games.

I can't wait to see what Kyle Gray (creator) and the World of Goo team come up with on their next project. Project Monster looks like another excellent hybrid platformer as well.

Whaaa? Hatsworth for 10...cannot resist temptation...no money left...backlog building rapidly....aw well, why not. :D

Poor Hatsworth.....already in the bargain bin. It really is a wonderful title. I hope this jump to economy pricing doesn't affect future titles from that publisher including a potential sequel.

Henry Hatsworth is challenging, but so good it is delicious. So very delicious.

Don't give up on the boss fights, no matter how long they seem.

I'm assuming it's YMMV, but I picked up N+ at Walmart over the weekend for $7. It was on a shelf with $10 DS games and had an orange sticker on it. I was fine with paying $10 for it but it rang up for $7. :)

from what I've heard both these games quality titles but get excruciatingly difficult fairly quickly. I didn't make it far in N+ on 360 before I got too frustrated and quit.

While I prefer N+ for the PSP, the DS version is absolutely awesome. One warning though - the "online" play the DS game touts is actually not functioning and hasn't been all year long; it worked for about three months after release. Then Silverbirch went out of business and Atari was supposed to handle the servers. I've contacted Atari several times asking them when the servers for the DS and PSP versions of N+ were going to go online and they said "in a couple of weeks." Well, months passed... and then I commented on Metanet Software's blog about the situation and they told me Atari was not going to handle doing the servers for both copies of the game.

That being said, the single player experience is absolutely fantastic. And I definitely recommend N+ at that price.

bread's done
Back