Heres a classic: Diablo 2 Battlechest! $19.99

imjpwutup

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Diablo+...84.p?id=1051806668653&skuId=4307084&st=diablo

They both have them for $20. best buy has free shipping

idk if this is considered a deal to u all or even if any of you even know what diablo was before diablo 3 being announced; But i thought it'd be refreshing for some to see :]:applause:

P.S. If anyone knows a coupon or percentage i can use at best buy or D2 LOD alone let me know. I already have Diablo 2, Version 1.0 no less lol so i dont want an extra copy

Last edited by a moderator:
yea my bad i did. I use to be afraid of diablo when i was 6 when it came out but now i love it. It was one of my first games to play. What sucks is the new battle chest dont include the original cause they wont work on new machines unless you know the work arounds. I still have all the original stuff like hellfire and the 1st versions of D1, D2, Hellfire, Unearthed Realms. I really just want LOD but i think im gonna have to use my $10 gift certificate and get this for $10. Ill be stuck with 2 copies of diablo 2 though =\

Well its definitely worth $20, I have it, the discs are somewhere at my brothers. Just not sure it's worth purchasing again.

I feel that the "classic games" are alot better then what we play nowadays. Full of replay value, no half ass content so you have to invest more for sometimes crappy expansions, AND sometimes simple is better then trying to make a complicated game.

even the battle.net servers are still enforced (bugs are common for PC games so give it a break), they run great and best of all they're free

I played through these for the first time a couple months ago (so no rose-tinted nostalgia) and had a blast. Even better, get one of the high res mods floating around and you can definitely enjoy this game more.

It'd be funny if they made this free / pre-order bonus / free game with purchase when buying Diablo 3, after everyone buys it again before it comes out

I found out a couple months ago that you can enter your serial code (if you still have it) on Battlenet and get free access to downloads for your Blizzard games.

I also had a Diablo 2 1.0 disc that had gotten cracked, so it was a nice bonus for me to be able to just download it now. Also, I had an original starcraft 1.0, and the serial I entered unlocked both the original and the expansion.

Sucks that each time this game gets an update, somebody still figures a way to duplicate items on the servers.

I have purchased this battlechest at least 4 times already, due to my inept ability to lose the install discs. I would gladly pay for this game 10 more times because of how much fun and the time sink it allows for. Amazing that no game since this one came out has quite captured the same dark Diablo 2 spirit of dungeon crawling.

[quote name='WankerJist']I have purchased this battlechest at least 4 times already, due to my inept ability to lose the install discs. I would gladly pay for this game 10 more times because of how much fun and the time sink it allows for. Amazing that no game since this one came out has quite captured the same dark Diablo 2 spirit of dungeon crawling.[/QUOTE]
Wow. Just register your serial on BNet. Problem solved.

[quote name='WankerJist']I have purchased this battlechest at least 4 times already, due to my inept ability to lose the install discs. I would gladly pay for this game 10 more times because of how much fun and the time sink it allows for. Amazing that no game since this one came out has quite captured the same dark Diablo 2 spirit of dungeon crawling.[/QUOTE]

well shoot if you have more then one copy of LOD, would ya be willing to part with a CD key so i can download it haha. I dont want another copy of D2 or the strategy guides

bread's done
Back