Here's a want list, willing to pay reasonable prices new or used.

sylentwulf

CAGiversary!
If used, I only want it if it's complete and in good condition, no rentals. You can reply here, PM me, or e-mail me at [email protected] Prices include shipping (media mail is fine) I realize some prices are very low, but the older games ARE reasonable prices. I can pay paypal, etc... I have over 25,000 feedback on ebay, so if you want me to pay first, you'll need decent references from here or ebay. Thanx!

Gamecube
Mario Kart Double Dash - $20
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - $25
Donkey Konga - $35 with drums

PS2
Star Ocean 3 - $30
Bloodrayne 2 - $30
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - $35
Burnout 3 - $20
Gradius V - $15
Onimusha 3 - $20
Siren - $15
Baldurs Gate 2 - $20
Fatal Frame II - $20
Drakenguard - $15
.hack Infection 1, 2, 3, and 4 - $Depends - $60 for all four with DVD's

Gameboy Advance
Advance Guardian Heroes - $15
Shining Force - $15

i think you might want to offer to pay more for paper mario, donkey konga, and burnout 3 at least. those are fairly new games and they could sell them to someone else for a higher price. i am just letting you know this so that you might want to fix that.

[quote name='biggestinuyashafan']i think you might want to offer to pay more for paper mario, donkey konga, and burnout 3 at least. those are fairly new games and they could sell them to someone else for a higher price. i am just letting you know this so that you might want to fix that.[/quote]

I think this person is a reseller, hence why they want the cash offers are so low.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='biggestinuyashafan']i think you might want to offer to pay more for paper mario, donkey konga, and burnout 3 at least. those are fairly new games and they could sell them to someone else for a higher price. i am just letting you know this so that you might want to fix that.[/quote]

I think this person is a reseller, hence why they want the cash offers are so low.[/quote]

Was it his website in his stat or the huge fucking banner that gave you the clue?

This guy's trying to lowball people.. not cool at all.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='biggestinuyashafan']i think you might want to offer to pay more for paper mario, donkey konga, and burnout 3 at least. those are fairly new games and they could sell them to someone else for a higher price. i am just letting you know this so that you might want to fix that.[/quote]

I think this person is a reseller, hence why they want the cash offers are so low.[/quote]

Was it his website in his stat or the huge shaq-fuing banner that gave you the clue?

This guy's trying to lowball people.. not cool at all.[/quote]

Well I thought it was pretty obvious but I'm to lazy to check out his ebay auctions and his website and yes I hope he does not post continue to post here in the future.

edit: I'd really like a Drakenguard for $15 myself.
edit of edit: Infact I think I'll make a post about that.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='biggestinuyashafan']i think you might want to offer to pay more for paper mario, donkey konga, and burnout 3 at least. those are fairly new games and they could sell them to someone else for a higher price. i am just letting you know this so that you might want to fix that.[/quote]

Was it his website in his stat or the huge shaq-fuing banner that gave you the clue?

The 25,000 feedbacks on ebay was a clue to! :)

[quote name='Scorch']I didn't mean for that to sound rude.. just sarcastic.

But yeah, this guy's a jerk and a half.[/quote]

Oh you didn't sound rude, I understood the sarcasm. I was simply stating my lazyness and then I decided to put up a topic looking for Drakenguard myself.

[quote name='chickenhawk'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='biggestinuyashafan']i think you might want to offer to pay more for paper mario, donkey konga, and burnout 3 at least. those are fairly new games and they could sell them to someone else for a higher price. i am just letting you know this so that you might want to fix that.[/quote]

The 25,000 feedbacks on ebay was a clue to! :)[/quote]

Exactly. You would think he would try to hide this fact. I doubt anyone is going to sell to him, when they can just post it on ebay and get more.

His name and stuff should be revoked. He isn't a gamer. He's a stupid ass and if I met him in real life, I would spit on him. He's the reason there isn't enough games to go around to real CAG. He's a loser and will fail miserably at life. Sorry, People like this irk me.

Ryan

lol guess someone is gonna change their name or leave the site. Let him post it though cuz whoever would sell their paper mario 2 for 25 is too dumb to be here in the first place..but then again same could be said about the person who ask for pm2 for 25.

Hes been a member on here since October 31 2003... So you know hes been getting in on deals and buying a ton of copies just to resell on his site or on ebay. This guy sucks MAJOR ass.

Is he that guy that was moaning because he only got 5 copies of Disegia er something like that back at the Toys R Us sale for 15 dollars?

I've seen him post in other forums I doubt he wants the games to resell. The stuff he sells on ebay is mostly for older systems if you look. Plus if he were to resell at those prices its hardley worth the effort.

I thought he sold mostly tools and replacement parts for old consoles. I've seen his auctions on eBay before. Just because he lowballs I don't think it warrants accusations or flamings on reselling. Besides, tons of peoplelowball on this site :p

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I thought he sold mostly tools and replacement parts for old consoles. I've seen his auctions on eBay before. Just because he lowballs I don't think it warrants accusations or flamings on reselling. Besides, tons of peoplelowball on this site :p[/quote]

Some of the pirces are lowballs some of them such as the
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door for $25 are assinine.

You know I think alot of you guys are the pathetic ones. I mean seriously. If soemone wants to make an offer for a game thats their rite. Yeah he may be low on some but on most he isn't far off of what used prices are going for. if you bought the games at those prices you would be bragging all over the place about it. Now paper mario, donkey konga, and burnout 3 are too low I think. But hey its his choice what he offers. He is not a reseller of games by a long shot. I know him from other boards (not personally) but he is nothing like the type you are trying to pin him as.

[quote name='bryankasch']You know I think alot of you guys are the pathetic ones. I mean seriously. If soemone wants to make an offer for a game thats their rite. Yeah he may be low on some but on most he isn't far off of what used prices are going for. if you bought the games at those prices you would be bragging all over the place about it. Now paper mario, donkey konga, and burnout 3 are too low I think. But hey its his choice what he offers. He is not a reseller of games by a long shot. I know him from other boards (not personally) but he is nothing like the type you are trying to pin him as.[/quote]

bryan, check your PMs, I sent you one regarding your interest in Bomberman Party. If you're still interested in it. shoot me a PM and I can give you my address to send the MO to.

Christ, nice place here, glad I posted... If you look at everything I've sold, I've NEVER sold a modern game on ebay. I don't re-sell modern games, and in my post I clearly say that some of the prices I know are too low.

It's not that I'm trying to rip anyone off, you KNOW what the games are worth, The newer games I'm planning on waiting until they go down in price like most people on here, but if someone happens to see my post and wants to get rid of it cheap, hey, great.

Don't waste your time saying I'm not a gaming, and I won't waste my time saying you're a spamming little troll.

I'm glad to see at least one or 2 people sticking up for me though, thanx guys. For the rest of you, especially the ones who say "why isn't he defending himself" (less than 12 hours after the post) Give me a chance to reply. And to those who want to spit on me, Sorry I offended you SO BADLY. I'll be sure to not bother posting again in this forum.

P.S. - You may remember a special I did for you WONDERFUL PEOPLE a couple weeks ago offering 10% to all CAG members. You're welcome to all the people who took advantage of that offer, but it looks like it might not happen again after all...

Gradius V - $15
Onimusha 3 - $20
Siren - $15
Baldurs Gate 2 - $20
Fatal Frame II - $20
Drakenguard - $15
.hack Infection 1, 2, 3, and 4

BTW all of those are completely reasonable compared to ebay prices BTW, except FFII. .hack 1+2 goes for about $5-$10 at best.

And no, I didn't just run over to ebay and check, you can check the times on my posts.

Thats why I felt the need to say something sylent. I know you from digitpress, and you are a good guy. Besides isn't this site all about getting a good deal?? Or am I wrong on this. Look at what the game stores offer on newer games for trade in. There usually worse by far then what he is offering. Yeah you may be able to sell it for more, and if so I reccomend it, but if you want a fast deal sometimes this is a best bet.

bread's done
Back