Hermione Gets Wasted

[quote name='shipwreck']I have a feeling you're going to eat that shit up javeryh.[/quote]

Oh my god it's comedy gold. So... many... nerds... *explodes*

hermionebeer11nf.jpg

[quote name='DT778']
hermionebeer11nf.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Here we go. Just what angry overbearing parents needed, ANOTHER reason to boycott Harry Potter.

[quote name='DT778']
hermionebeer11nf.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Look at how rosy red her cheeks are. She really looks like she is having a great time in this one.

[quote name='javeryh']What the hell is this "myspace" everyone keeps talking about?[/QUOTE]
It's awesome for getting in touch with old high school friends

[quote name='RedvsBlue']"Man you'll never guess who I got wasted with last night! fuckin, that chick from fuckin Harry Potter and shit!"[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Someone posted this in The Superficial comments:
"Posted by Richard Gadsden on February 28, 2006 05:46 PM

Assuming that's in England, where she comes from, that's probably legal.

If she's over 14 (yes), it's with food (yes - see the knives and forks on the table) and it was bought by an over 18-year-old (presumably), then it's legit."

So, it's legal, but it's still an amusing picture.[/QUOTE]
Subby is now frantically searching for change of citizenship forms now thanks to you.

Saw that somewhere, then on a YTMND. Man, that's fucking great. But Corona? Since when do Brits drink Corona? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Storamin']Whoever thinks Corona is a bad beer must only like light beers...[/quote]

uh, what?

Corona is a light beer, trigger.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']looks like its more than during dinner

ew152pl.jpg
[/quote]
AHAHAHA! look at that purple decal t-shirt wearing schmuck on the right! You are one goofy faced dumb ass mofo! WHAT THE fuck WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU PUT THAT GEL IN YOUR HAIR!?

Meanwhile, your soon-so-be all-american highschool track star pal has got both bitches on his arms, with them tossin back bottles of bud - GOOD WORK!

and nice hair...

[quote name='Sleepkyng']uh, what?

Corona is a light beer, trigger.[/quote]

Well, it's certainly not a dark heavy beer like Guinness or anything but I don't think the standard Corona is really a "light" beer in the vein of Bud Light, Miller Lite, etc. because they do in fact make Corona Light:

[quote name='javeryh']Well, it's certainly not a dark heavy beer like Guinness or anything but I don't think the standard Corona is really a "light" beer in the vein of Bud Light, Miller Lite, etc. because they do in fact make Corona Light:

[/QUOTE]
Well, they also make a light Rolling Rock, and Rolling Rock is nasty water already.

But no, I wouldn't consider Corona a light beer with the rest of those.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Corona is a light-bodied lager, but not a light beer in the sense of the lower calories/carbs/alcohol content.[/quote]

Right. That's what I was going for. When I hear "light beer" I think of less calories, not less viscosity although it is entirely accurate to describe it either way.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']Meanwhile, your soon-so-be all-american highschool track star pal has got both bitches on his arms, with them tossin back bottles of bud - GOOD WORK![/quote]

Haha, that was fucking awesome. :lol:

bread's done
Back