Hero Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

skull89

Banned
o.k. heres the deal!

i'm starting another contest! this time, it's for a ge webcam with software!

the deal is, you have to create a super hero based on an old super hero, but make him/her cooler! The one I like the best gets the prize!

What you need is a digital camera or some way to take pictures! Some people can take a picture of the screen using the computer.....what ever, just get me a pic!

then post the pic in here!

use this program

here is mine! just an example, based on punisher and daredevil

www.4healthcarejobs.info
URL%5D
http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=organizer00026ci.jpg

Redskull.jpg
CptnAmerica.jpg

Greyhulk.jpg
Hulk.jpg

mysterio.jpg

spiderman.jpg

lexluther.jpg
Superman.jpg

Magneto.jpg
Gambit.jpg

[quote name='basketkase543']marking for later[/quote]

cool! do that!

come on people, you're getting a chance to get a ge webcam free, for doing something that most people find fun!

The Masked Pimp:

Super powers:
-Firey bitch slap
-Making money

Weapon:
-Magic pimp cane/sceptre/flashlight thing

let me ask you guys something! how do you take such perfect pictures? how do you take pictures of the screen?

[quote name='skull89']let me ask you guys something! how do you take such perfect pictures? how do you take pictures of the screen?[/quote]

Print screen (Prt Scr button next to scroll lock) then paste into paint (or any other graphics program) then cut that section of the screen, paste into a new file and save.

[quote name='Blade']

Hilary Clinton is...The Senator!

thesenator.jpg
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA oh my god man this is a great pic of Hilary HAHAHAHA I still cant stop laughing

Oh man, I don't think anyone going to be able to topple "The Senator" :rofl:

What if our favorite Deadite fighter survived to old age?
Future_Ash.jpg

I'll see if I can come up with any others, what is the submission deadline?

Here are 3 more attempts., I tried making them smaller, so hopefully they're smaller than my last entries:bouncy:

SUPERPRO:
superpro.jpg

COLOSSUS
colossus.jpg

HELL GIRL (Because it is so much better than Hell Boy:))
hellgirl.jpg

Ok, came up with a couple more. Remember that game "Zombies Ate My Neighbors"? There was a potion you could take to go into monster form, this is a new version of the boy's monster form.
zamn_monster_form.jpg

What if the Mario Bros. were identical twins?
super_mario.jpg
super_luigi.jpg

edit: Mario inspired me to do a couple more:

Princess Peach
princess_peach.jpg

Bowser
bowser.jpg

[quote name='ohbrazil']An updated Silk Spectre (Alan Moore; The Watchmen)

contest0qe.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'll see your Silk Spectre and raise you one Rorschach.

rorschach6az.png

"I'm not locked up in here with your free webcam. Your free webcam is locked up in here with me."

EDIT: Bit too easy, but I did it anyway. Did my best to replicate the moon surface background.

drmanhattan0wc.png

ANOTHER EDIT: I'm mad about Watchmen!

comedian1ty.png

It took some finesse to get something even marginally suggestive of a smiley face on his chest.

AGAIN: I can't help myself. Nite Owl's looking way too Bats right here, and I'll be goddamned if that bird isn't the spittin' image of the owl pictured on Watchmen #7/pg 30 (it's the reason I kept it black and white).

niteowlii6ia.png

keep em coming! i updated mine to give u guys an idea of what i'm looking for! it's on the first page! check it out!

untitled5zt.png

Meet Evil Lootion, he is every evangelical's worst fear about evolution, half ape half man all sorts of angry. He is one pissed of missing link.

[quote name='skull89']keep em coming! i updated mine to give u guys an idea of what i'm looking for! it's on the first page! check it out![/quote]

I so improved on Hilary Clinton. ;)

The perfect fusion of Conan O'Brien and Conan the Barbarian
conan_obarian.jpg

Did an alternative color scheme for Luigi and added the mirrored version to an earlier post:
super_luigi_nm.jpg

Ok, SOOO its the year 2030, Continuous attempts to rid the USA Of the mutant threat cause the Xmen to leave the country. They end up in canada and Joining Alpha Flight...

2030.jpg

I made the best villian ever just now. Say hello to Mystique! I can't take the picture because she changes forms.

Super-HeroBlasterMale*Mystique*Hair:Standard,ponytail,8D6531,FFFFFF, 100,100,23,Eyebrows:Standard,eyebrows1,8D6531,8D65 31,100,100,21,Eyes:Standard,newplain,0069B5,304095 ,100,100,20,Nose:Standard,thinbroke,CEA66B,FFFFFF, 100,100,27,Mouth:Standard,smirk,CEA66B,CEA66B,100, 100,18,Beard:Standard,fraBlank,8D6531,FFFFFF,100,1 00,26,Ears:Standard,ringright,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,10 0,19,Skin:Standard,fraBlank,CEA66B,CEA66B,100,100, 6,Mask:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,22, Headgear:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,2 9,Undershirt:Standard,midsleeve,01B3F1,0069B5,100, 100,7,Overshirt:Standard,sidepanels,390F7C,304095, 100,100,8,Coat:Standard,trenchopen,5A3410,AC814A,1 00,100,25,RightGlove:Standard,rolled,636363,000000 ,100,100,17,LeftGlove:Standard,plain.,5A5A5A,00000 0,100,100,16,Insignia:Standard,wolf,AC814A,5A3410, 100,100,9,Neckwear:Standard,fraBlank,181818,848484 ,100,100,24,Belt:Standard,shoulderholster,724D21,C EA66B,100,100,15,Leggings:Standard,shorts,DC0028,F F0000,100,100,10,Overleggings:Standard,fraBlank,FF FFFF,FFFFFF,100,100,11,Pants:Standard,gi,598AC5,30 4095,100,100,14,RightFoot:Standard,lowboot2,5A3410 ,8D6531,100,100,13,LeftFoot:Standard,lowboot2,5A34 10,8D6531,100,100,12,Back:Standard,fraBlank,848484 ,DDDDDD,100,100,3,Wings:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,F FFFFF,100,100,4,Tail:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,FFFF FF,100,100,5,Aura:Standard,fraBlank,FFFFFF,8CCFF9, 100,100,2,Companion:Standard,wolf,848484,B2B2B2,10 0,100,31,Background:Standard,slash1,313131,DD002A, 100,100,1,RightHand:Standard,colt45,000000,848484, 100,100,30,LeftHand:Standard,colt45,000000,848484, 100,100,28,#

[quote name='Autumn Star']What the hell.
How'd you do that?[/quote]

I figured out the codes and what does what, then added things that couldn't be added from the Super-Hero Blaster Male character set.

My submission for Mystique! :lol:

I have no idea why I put so much time into some of these contests- but I really want that damn webcam.

Stereotypical Squad:

thepitier.jpg

Name: Fool's Avenger
Formerly Known As: Mr. T
Powers: HE DON'T NEED NO MUTHAfuckIN' POWERS. HE'S THE GODDAMN MR.T: HE'S ALREADY THE STRONGEST MAN ALIVE (AND HE'S GOT A BIGASS GUN). DON'T fuck WITH PERFECTION.
Background: Mr. T has been pityin' fools for years, but has never done anything to help them. Of course, all that changed after he witnessed The Man's terrible aid response to Hurricane Katrina. As time went by and the situation became worse, T decided to finally take some action and help liberate his brovas and sistas from the overbearing power of The Man (and maybe grab some KFC on the way). Gun in hand and Mohawk firmly in place, Mr. T set out to form the perfect fighting force.

captainmoses.jpg

Name: Captain Moses
Secret Identity: Woody Allen
Powers: Ability to call upon plagues, ability to control water, super-human sense of direction
Background: Using one of his many hookups in Hollywood, Allen was able to secure a meeting with the Jewish god Yahweh. After many hours of delibiration between their lawyers (who happened to be their cousins), they were able to strike up a deal in which Allen was granted mystical powers in return for a cameo of Yahweh in his next film. Hoping to further the Jews' presence in big business, Allen Joined Mr. T and his Squad.

RiceBoi.jpg

Name: Rice Boy
Secret Identity: Jackie Chan
Powers: Flight, ability to manipulate Chi, advanced speed and agility
Background: Using his knowledge of combat, incredible wealth, and amazing Asian intellect, Chan has created the world's most advanced peace of technology. Powered by the mystical force of Chi, Chan's suit can perform a multitude of tasks. The combination of this suit with his already advanced Asian speed, agility, and intelligence make him a formidable opponent. Always looking for a new challenge, Chan joined the Squad to help bring down The Man.

thematerialgirl.jpg

Name: Material Girl
Secret Identity: Madonna
Powers: Ability to change molecular structure of body, ability to communicate with animals using mystical microphone
Background: While exploring the jungles of Borneo on a Kabballah-ist pilgrimage, Madonna stumbled upon several tablets from her sect with odd incantations scribbled on them. Upon reciting the incantations, she was granted the ability to change the substance of her body into different "materials." She was also given a magical mic which can be used to communicate with animals, and a purple monkey to protect her. Madonna joined the Squad to stop The Man from endangering nature and to increase awareness of her cult.

(Yeah, Kabbalah is THAT wierd)

theflamboyantflamer.jpg

Name: The Flamboyant Flamer
Secret Identity: Elton John
Powers: Ability to control and manipulate fire, ability to phase through anything
Background: Elton John was secretely assassinated by a group of anti-gay Christian extremists and replaced with an imposter many years ago. Damned to Hell for his homosexual activities, John yearned for the chance to exact revenge on his killers. Seeing the potential that the singer exhibited, Lucifer agreed to free him in return for doing his bidding on earth. As soon as he was freed, however, John retaliated and defeated his master. Years later, the Squad discovered the demon roaming the world- searching for those who killed him. Convinced that they now work for The Man, John eagerly joined the rebels in their attempt to defeat him.

The Bad Guy:

whiteman.jpg

Name: The Man
Secret Identity: None
Powers: Control over all reality
Background: For eons, The Man has ruled over the earth with an white iron fist. Continually adapting and increasing his power, he has reached the point where he has control over virtually everything. He was the menace behind the the Crusades. He was the instigator for the drop of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima. He is the monster behind the weak Katrina aid. Many have fought him and all have failed. Alone, his new opponents are destined to follow in the same vein; but united, they may have a chance...

Mystery Men ain't got shit on me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Question. Did anyone read the rules. You guys are making up characters. The OP said a different version of an existing hero.[/quote]

thx for pointing that out! Ipointed it out and even gave like 10 examples, and noone gets it!

i'm thinking about giving it 2 u just for actually reading the rules, but no! lol

[quote name='skull89']thx for pointing that out! Ipointed it out and even gave like 10 examples, and noone gets it!

i'm thinking about giving it 2 u just for actually reading the rules, but no! lol[/QUOTE]

fuck. All that work for nothing.

[quote name='skull89']thx for pointing that out! Ipointed it out and even gave like 10 examples, and noone gets it!

i'm thinking about giving it 2 u just for actually reading the rules, but no! lol[/quote]

Hey no freebies. If I win, I want to win because my stuff is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back