Heroes Blu-ray Franchise Collection S1 and S2 - $77.99

Great show. But, god thats alot of money. I know its alot off MSRP but $80 is still too rich for my blood.

picked up all three seasons yesterday on dvd for cheaper. would prefer blu but not at that price with season 3 not included

[quote name='shadowkast']picked up all three seasons yesterday on dvd for cheaper. would prefer blu but not at that price with season 3 not included[/quote]

lol, that was LOST. This is HEROES

Good price but if you can hold out, it's destined to go cheaper as the show's ratings continue to go down.

For good reason. I've given up on Heroes. Season 2 was alright, but 3 killed it for me. It went from creepy and awesome to wow, this is just retarded. NOT worth $80- first season only :)

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']lol, that was LOST. This is HEROES[/quote]
hahaha my bad. Already own these on dvd, don't see a reason to upgrade. Maybe if the show had more action.

:whistle2:k??? what ???[quote name='joemccalistr']This is why I buy Blu Ray

heroes.jpg

nuff said[/quote]

[quote name='neocisco']Yup. A fourth season gets less and less likely every week.[/QUOTE]

i doubt they will cancel it. i see another season or two as they try to bring it back. i personally lost track of the show, i havent watched the last 4 or so episodes because the ones prior were just so stupid.

[quote name='shadowkast']picked up all three seasons yesterday on dvd for cheaper. would prefer blu but not at that price with season 3 not included[/quote]

Mmmmm Season 3 is not included because it's not on TV. Since the show is available on Netflix, it's hard to spend the money on the blurays for my liking.

[quote name='davidb69']Mmmmm Season 3 is not included because it's not on TV. Since the show is available on Netflix, it's hard to spend the money on the blurays for my liking.[/quote]

Especially when it's in high-def already.

[quote name='postulio']i doubt they will cancel it. i see another season or two as they try to bring it back. i personally lost track of the show, i havent watched the last 4 or so episodes because the ones prior were just so stupid.[/quote]

They're only averaging between 7-8 million per show, which is extremely low for a show that expensive to produce. The only thing that might save it are DVD sales and foreign distribution rights but, IMO, I think it's pretty slim.

[quote name='neocisco']They're only averaging between 7-8 million per show, which is extremely low for a show that expensive to produce. The only thing that might save it are DVD sales and foreign distribution rights but, IMO, I think it's pretty slim.[/quote]

It's a shame really. Season 1 was soooo good, and ever since it has just gone down hill.

yeah that was one day only..

they were selling seasons 1-2 for 100 bucks up until they dropped it to 78. i've never seen heroes, and a friend told me it was pretty good, so i picked it up.

78 bucks for a crapload of episodes on blu-ray vs. a game for 60 was my mentality. i'll wait for bioshock at a later time.

[quote name='dizz.lee']yeah that was one day only..
[/quote]

The sale was still going as of a few hours ago. Really should have jumped on it..

I just wish they would drop Season 1 on Blu-Ray to $44.99 or less. I already got Season 2 for $29.99 when it came out, and just need to get Season 1 now.

[quote name='neocisco']They're only averaging between 7-8 million per show, which is extremely low for a show that expensive to produce. The only thing that might save it are DVD sales and foreign distribution rights but, IMO, I think it's pretty slim.[/quote]

Ya but the thing is, NBC as a whole is faltering and Heroes gets some of the highest ratings for the network. If it was on any othe rnetwork, I would say you'd be right, but with NBC the most I can see right now is a budget cut for the show.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Still too expensive for season 1 & 2. Hope i can get them both under $45 some day![/QUOTE]
Probably next year, when they ax it.

The writing dropped like a stone halfway through season 1, and never picked back up. The decline and complete change is almost amazing.

[quote name='mva5580']Or you could just buy S1 on HD-DVD for 9.99 and have the only season released thus far worth owning.[/quote]

I second that statement.

bread's done
Back