Heroes DVD S1-3 $9.99 each (S4 same price YMMV)

Vysion

CAGiversary!
I reported previously that Target had seasons 1-3 of Heroes TV series for $9.99. They did not carry season 4.

I went by today and they now carry season 4. The shelf tag said $9.99, consistent with the other three seasons. However when they scanned it, the price was $49.99. They gave it to me at the $9.99 due to their error with the shelf tag. So your mileage may vary for this deal.

This Target had apparently just finished the revamped media/electronics display shelves today. However I do not think that was a factor in the price tag for season 4.

Happy shopping.

meh, it's all on netflix still isn't it? So hard to justify buying things like this, even at such a cheap price, when I can see them for free on Netflix. I guess if you really want the special features...

Good deal otherwise.

Each season got worse and worse. They put it out of its misery. Not really worth watching after season 1

[quote name='heyboova']Each season got worse and worse. They put it out of its misery. Not really worth watching after season 1[/QUOTE]

my thoughts on this summed up pretty nicely :applause:

[quote name='The Punisher']saw the first two seasons. How they the series end? Heard they drop it?[/QUOTE]

heyboova is 100% correct. I implore you to please not invest any money in the additional seasons.

Season 1 was great. Season 2 was alright. For the love of God, don't waste money on seasons 3 and 4.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']heyboova is 100% correct. I implore you to please not invest any money in the additional seasons.

Season 1 was great. Season 2 was alright. For the love of God, don't waste money on seasons 3 and 4.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Heard the series wasnt good after season 2.

Can someone tell me how the series ended just so i know?

[quote name='The Punisher']Thanks. Heard the series wasnt good after season 2.

Can someone tell me how the series ended just so i know?[/QUOTE]

Wikipedia can. Each episode has a full plot description.

I'd strongly not recommend this series past season 2, like others have said.

Season 1 = Fantastic
Season 2 = Worse, but not horrible. Still worth watching.
Season 3 = Holy shit this is bad, wtf happened?
Season 4 = Slightly better than season 3, but nowhere near season 2 which was nowhere near season 1.

It's as if the writers had no idea what they were doing after season 1. Like they were in a rush and were just writing as the show went on, with no idea where it was all leading.

All in all, one of the most disappointing shows of all time when you consider how good the first season was.

bread's done
Back