Heroes of Newerth free trial codes

OddLogik

CAGiversary!
Heroes of Newerth is a game similar to DoTA and League of Legends, but with better graphics. DoTA, LoL, and HoN are all online games that are 5v5 (sometimes less) on large maps that start in a "lane phase", either top bot or middle, and work to either try to carry your team to victory, or support your team by giving them sight of the map or healing team mates, all depending on the hero you select. The goal is to destroy the other teams shrine before they destroy yours.

The makers, S2, just implemented a "cash shop", where you can buy addon's that are purely cosmetic and have no advantages to winning.

Personally, I made a thread when they had trials a few months ago and they went fast, so again I'm here to give away SIX trial codes and when those are gone I'm sure there are more HoN players on here, considering this is where I first found it.

First 6 people to send me a message with your e-mail (I have to enter it while signed into my HoN account, which will send you a code) will get a free trial code for 10 free games, which lasts a lot of people several days, since games last as little as 15 minutes, or as long as an hour.

After your free 10 games you have an option to buy the game for $30, or you could probably find a full game code cheaper online, considering they just had a gift system over the holidays and had the full game price at 10$.

http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/

-OddLogik

bread's done
Back