Heroes Season 1 with (a real) Limited Editon Comic $59.99

WebScud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I came across this a few minutes ago while updating my comic subscriptions. I know it's MSRP, but considering how rabid Heroes fans are someone may jump in for the comic. I don't know if it's a variant cover or what, but I'm sure another CAG will inform us. ;)

There is no direct link to the product listing. It is currently in the top 25 list and also on the main page. If all else fails use the search feature.

http://www.midtowncomics.com/

Here's a direct link. You won't be able to order it from that link (you'll have to find it from the main page of the site to do that), but at least you can see what the OP is talking about.

[quote name='garfep']Here's a direct link. You won't be able to order it from that link (you'll have to find it from the main page of the site to do that), but at least you can see what the OP is talking about.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='richieyoo']They had a signing not long ago where they gave those comics out for free.[/QUOTE]

Ah, not as limited as I thought. Too bad they're not signed or anything.

Keep in mind that Midtown is the single biggest NYC comic store, in the heart of comic country. DC, Marvel and Archie are all HQ'd there. They officially use Spidey for their store mascot, with a blessing from Marvel. So really, no surprise it's an exclusive.

bread's done
Back