Heroes Season 2 Set $26 on Amazon (Preorder)

It picked up after HRG...
well you know...dies

But wait they ruined that too...and used the same trick too many times...

I may hold out if Target has another LE to match my S1 LE.

[quote name='foundation']Wasn't season one like $20 recently? Amazon has it for almost $50. Anyone remember this or am I losin' it?[/quote]
I ordered it at that price on April 15th.

Nice price. The first part of the season wasn't that great, but I didn't hate it as everyone else did, in fact I kind of liked it. The second half of the season was definitely better. I think my decision to pick up this season will be dictated by how good season 3 is.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I paid half that for Season 1 (which was more than double the length). $26 is way too much for 11 episodes of anything.[/quote]

^ This.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']I paid half that for Season 1 (which was more than double the length). $26 is way too much for 11 episodes of anything.[/quote]

Excluding The Wire.

NBC will take those down before the next season starts, or before the dvd comes out. I watched the first season of the show on their website before the second season started. I don't remember exactly when they took it down but it is no longer there, which I suspect will happen again for this season.

Wait so they decided to box up half a season of a show and call it a full season? thats terrible. and definitely gonna wait (and i am a heroes fanatic) because i can't spend more on half a season (full of the oh so crappy mexican story line) than i did on the excellent season one.

I've bought so much over the past few months that I forget the specifics but I do remember the season 1 set being like $12/$13 or something like that with a coupon. This was over the holidays.

If you don't have season 1 yet you might want to wait until season 2 comes out because Amazon might have a nice little package price. Season 2 is sure to drop like season 1 did especially considering how much heat the 2nd season took for being so sort.

Edit: Did a search. Where Bryan and Joker talk about the S1 deal - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179050&highlight=Heroes+Season+1

People will buy it at full price at launch, and then when sales are down, they lower it so they can make more sales.

Learn to business people, it'll be lowered soon enough.

bread's done
Back