Heroes Xbox 360 and HD-DVD player!!!

dahermitt

CAGiversary!
It would've been nice to have custom art on the top of the 360 and not just the boring "setting sun" title card crap.

By the way... it's cool of you not to put this up there at some ridiculous price. Very reasonable.

I actually really like those (even if they are just decals)

Sadly, I just got my 360 a little over a month ago so can't make you an offer unless you just wanted another 360 with other stuff.

But since you put them on ebay aren't you opening yourself up to negative backlash if you pull the auctions for a deal made here or elsewhere?

Congrats on winning the system!

I have to go with the best deal, I'd hate to break up the Xbox and hd-dvd player, but i need christmas money. I will honor the best deal offered, but priority goes to those who wish to purchase both compnents togather.

wtf did you enter into the contest if you weren't going to keep it.. it's people like you that make people like me, who would have kept the system, very pissed because you possibly took an entry away from people who might enjoyed the system...

[quote name='DJSteel']wtf did you enter into the contest if you weren't going to keep it.. it's people like you that make people like me, who would have kept the system, very pissed because you possibly took an entry away from people who might enjoyed the system...[/quote]
jesus christ. Who cares, he won it he can do whatever he wants with it.

Maybe I should just stop playing the lotto so people in need can have a better chance to win

Pretty weak if they're just decals. You don't see people selling limited edition red 360's when the only thing red is a stupid skin, but congratulations on winning and good luck.

[quote name='DJSteel']wtf did you enter into the contest if you weren't going to keep it.. it's people like you that make people like me, who would have kept the system, very pissed because you possibly took an entry away from people who might enjoyed the system...[/quote]

I agree.. but to a point.

Its okay he won the auction, good for him.

I just dont agree with the fact hes selling it off.. I would have enjoyed having it.

And Im sure a lot of other people would have to had it too..

But I think that its kinda wrong to sell it.. A lot of people who entered it wanted it as well.. kinda a shame to see someone win it who didnt want it..

Its like people buying wii's and putting them on ebay making money off of them.. when theres 7 year olds wanting one so bad for christmas and can't get one cuz assholes buy them in bulk and sell them online for prices parents cant pay for..

Just my opinion..

bread's done
Back