Hero's Saga: Laevatein Tactics 14.80

Hrmm... Thanks. Never heard of this one... but SRPG's are my favorite genre. I might keep it in my cart and see if it falls more. :)

This game is pretty fun, I picked it up a few months on a gamble and that gamble paid off. It is your straight forward strategy game, worth the sale price.

I played a bit of it myself, its not a BAD game per-say, but its definately not the best SRPG i have played. Though, 14.80 aint bad for it at all.

The gameplay/graphics just felt....archaic to me, like something that should have came out a few years ago.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I played a bit of it myself, its not a BAD game per-say, but its definately not the best SRPG i have played. Though, 14.80 aint bad for it at all.

The gameplay/graphics just felt....archaic to me, like something that should have came out a few years ago.[/QUOTE]

Well the DS has been out for 5 years.... are you thinking the GBA? then you'll have to say at least a half decade ago.

graphics doesn't need to be there for a SRPG... we're used to it on the handheld.

[quote name='xycury']Well the DS has been out for 5 years.... are you thinking the GBA? then you'll have to say at least a half decade ago.

graphics doesn't need to be there for a SRPG... we're used to it on the handheld.[/QUOTE]

Well not, i meant the Graphics were just kind of low grade, something like on the GBA's level, and the Gameplay seems a bit dated for when it released, especially after coming out after games like FFTA2 and Luminous Arc 2.

game is okay for 14... BUT Dont expect much out of it.. if you get your super meter filled up (or whatever its called) you can do a one hit kill (even if your hp is at max) the computer can do this as well and will do it often meaning Game over A LOT

[quote name='slidecage']game is okay for 14... BUT Dont expect much out of it.. if you get your super meter filled up (or whatever its called) you can do a one hit kill (even if your hp is at max) the computer can do this as well and will do it often meaning Game over A LOT[/QUOTE]

Man o_O, i must not have played it that long because i didnt get to that point >_>.

bread's done
Back