Hero's Saga Laevatein Tactics w/Artbook $27.99

HarkenSlash

CAGiversary!
Hero's Saga Laevatein Tactics is only $27.99 at Amazon. It also comes with a bonus artbook if you pre-order it. The game comes out on October 13 so try and pre-order early!!!
laevatein.jpg
laevateinartbook.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Heros-Saga-La..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1254939052&sr=8-1

Ohhhhh. They mentioned this in passing in the latest CAGCast and I've been trying to figure out what game they were talking about. I love SRPGs, so I may pick this one up.

been meaning to preorder this, but i saw that only gamestop had the preorder bonus, really happy amazon has it now too....now if they could do the same with magna carta 2 :[ and the ECA codes need to come back!

i think the game only got a 6 in nintendo power said it wasnt that good of agame... if ECA gets off their asses and get codes back out maybe i order it using the 10 buck kingdom hearts credit

REMEMBER ALL YOU ONLY HAVE TILL OCT 31 to use THAT CREDIT

then again i have disgaea 2 for the psp not even touched that much and it looks like its the same sort of game

and forgot i have Nostalgia coming in 2 weeks

[quote name='slidecage']i think the game only got a 6 in nintendo power said it wasnt that good of agame... if ECA gets off their asses and get codes back out maybe i order it using the 10 buck kingdom hearts credit

REMEMBER ALL YOU ONLY HAVE TILL OCT 31 to use THAT CREDIT

then again i have disgaea 2 for the psp not even touched that much and it looks like its the same sort of game

and forgot i have Nostalgia coming in 2 weeks[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reminder about the $10 credit. I have my preorders set for the next few months, and wasn't planning to order anything soon. Now I got to wait for a good video game deal of the day.

bread's done
Back