Hesitant about GamingLagoon? Check here! $180 worth of free stuff in 8 days!

daroga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
Hey all,

I just wanted to start a little thread here for anyone that might be curious but (rightfully) doubtful about GamingLagoon's legitimacy. I was very skeptical but I finally tried it aout and it works really well. I'll keep pictures posted here of what I get to show that it works, but more importantly, I'm going to try to keep an archive of what number / website one needs to call to cancel any offers that you sign up with. I'll keep that part updated as I can, and if you have any to add, please post in the thread.

If you want to sign up for Gaming Lagoon, click here. If you want to sign up but don't want to give me a referal sign up under another CAG, or just click there and hack off the ?ref=###### part and sign up. Most of all, have fun, and enjoy your free stuff!

If you sign up under me, PM me and I can help ya navigate the site! I've got a few tips I've discovered to get a ton of stuff fast. I've gotten about $180 worth of stuff in a week without a single referral point.

How to Earn like Mad!
The fastest way to earn point like crazy is to complete the free, but CC required offers. They're quick (much faster than the surveys!), easy to cancel (see below), and net huge chunks of points, sometimes enough to get a whole Wii or XBLM points card by completeing just one offer.

How to Cancel

You'll want to grab their phone numbers from the website when you sign up for an offer and hold on to it for your records and give them a call within the trial period to cancel your account if you are done with it. They might try to hard-sell you to stay. But a calm tone and a minute or two of patience is all it takes to cancel. Just remember, these are people on the other end of the phone trying to make a living. Be nice. :)

If you want some more help, feel free to PM me. I've got all sorts of information I've gathered to help you on your way. :)

My Stuff ($180 worth from 5/2/07 to 5/9/07)
Ordered 6/18/07 (receied 6/18 via email)
2000 Wii Shop Point Card

Ordered 5/9/07 (received 5/14/07 -- picture)
2000 Wii Shop Point Card
Wii Play

Ordered 5/5/07 (received 5/9/07 --
picture)
4000 Xbox Live Marketplace Point Card

Ordered 5/2/07 (received 5/7/07 -- picture)
1600 Xbox Live Marketplace Point Card
2000 Wii Shop Point Card x 2

Other Threads
Some other threads to check out about Gaming Lagoon on CAG:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127586
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=136555
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130785

bump up for the night offer-completers out there. Hopefully this is a handy reference for you all. I'll be getting more numbers on the list and probably alphabetizing it tomorrow.

[quote name='Quintessence']I believe this is against their terms of service, so if they find out they will ban you.[/quote]Sure enough, it is. Thanks for the heads up. From the ToS:

5. He/she posts instructions for canceling any offer, a walkthrough, or any other type of tutorial or suggestion on a website. This includes but is not limited to: instructions on completing a specific offer, suggesting an offer based solely on its payout, or including cancellation web addresses or telephone numbers.
http://dietzel.com/terms.html

I'll be editing the post now. Sorry about that. This is a good heads up for everyone though. I have a feeling a lot of the threads on here are in violation of that.

[quote name='daroga']Sure enough, it is. Thanks for the heads up. From the ToS:

5. He/she posts instructions for canceling any offer, a walkthrough, or any other type of tutorial or suggestion on a website. This includes but is not limited to: instructions on completing a specific offer, suggesting an offer based solely on its payout, or including cancellation web addresses or telephone numbers.
http://dietzel.com/terms.html

I'll be editing the post now. Sorry about that. This is a good heads up for everyone though. I have a feeling a lot of the threads on here are in violation of that.[/quote]

Some posts are, but I'm not sure of entire threads being guilty parties. The way "instructions on completing a specific offer, suggesting an offer based solely on its payout" is written is confusing. So we can't say hey here are some big-point offers?

I signed up for their service after seeing liboo pimp them on every post ;). I never got the confirmation email though. That site is so hokey I couldn't figure out any way to get them to re-send it. It most likely went to my Yahoo Bulk folder which is automatically emptied by YPops.

Have you tried logging in with your registered user name and id?

If that doesn't work, I'd try re-signing up again and see what happens. Maybe watch the junkmail folder. I'd recommend setting up a gmail account to get things setup so you've got a dump for junk mail (something I didn't do). If you need an invite to gmail, let me know.

[quote name='Quintessence']It is a really good site so keep on trying. I think most of CAG is on there![/quote]It sure seems like it, and for good reason! Now if I had just one person who would complete any offers sign up under me, that'd be neat! ;)

[quote name='daroga']Have you tried logging in with your registered user name and id?

If that doesn't work, I'd try re-signing up again and see what happens. Maybe watch the junkmail folder. I'd recommend setting up a gmail account to get things setup so you've got a dump for junk mail (something I didn't do). If you need an invite to gmail, let me know.[/quote]

Just got registered using my gmail account, thanks!

[quote name='lebowsky']Just got registered using my gmail account, thanks![/quote]awesome! Enjoy the site! If you want some advice on the CC offers, shoot me a PM.

Welp, Wii Play and the Wii Points card didn't arrive yesterday as I thought they might. I assume tomorrow they'll be there. If anyone's looking to sign up, feel free to do so under me :)

[quote name='lebowsky']I signed up for their service after seeing liboo pimp them on every post ;). I never got the confirmation email though. That site is so hokey I couldn't figure out any way to get them to re-send it. It most likely went to my Yahoo Bulk folder which is automatically emptied by YPops.[/QUOTE]

My activation email was sent to my junk folder too.

when they ask for your phone number during registration, i know its just for confirming an order but if i put my cell # in there, would they text me or charge me anything extra on my cell phone bill?

I signed up (got you a referral). I've been doing surveys.... man this takes FOREVER! You said you got a Wii Points card in an hour? how?

EDIT: Oh, nvm; I see that doing the CC required sign-ups is the way to go.... I don't think my mom would let me though.

Click here to earn a free Wii Points car, Wii remote, and much more for free in only an hour: http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=61417

[quote name='Snake2715']Daroga,

Clue me in to how much time you have sunk into each item... Time is the motivator.[/quote]The CC required ones are very little time at all, much less than the surveys. All you need to do is sign up, mark them completed, but make sure you've copied the cancellation number to a file on the computer. Then you just give them a call in a day or so and cancel the account. I've not met any that were a pain to do, and some even let you do the cancellation online.

Most of them even refudn you the $1 or so handling charge they charged your CC when you did it. All said and done, you're looking at like 8 minutes of doing anything probably before you've gotten yourself a free 1600 XBLM or 2000 Wii card.

Awesome, thanks! If you need or want any help let me know. I've got some stuff from my doing them that might be helpful.

[quote name='boompat123']I might sign up today, but do you need a credit card number to get points?[/quote]You don't need one, no. You can do the survey offers and accumulate points, although more slowly than with the CC offers.

I signed up and have gotten a xbox points card, and a wii points card. Have another 18.37 approved, and 47 pending. The 47 pending is taking for ever to get!!!

Going to get more wii points when I get another 2 points approved.

Did the 5 points for posting video testimonial, 1 point for posting in a forum other then theirs, and 3 points for another forum.

Got all my points on the 100% free offers.

hey folks.
i want to join gaming lagoon,but i cant make an acount name it f u c ks up when i get there.

so plz any one help me!:cry:
pm me if u really want/can help me.
tanks in before time!

Seriously, Gaming Lagoon is great. I didn't feel like signing up for it before, but in the past two days I've made enough points (in the 100% free section) to earn a 1600 Microsoft Points card and I nearly have enough for another one. Gotta say I'm really impressed with the site. Heck, they sent my points code through my email within maybe 2 hours of ordering it. Had the Halo 3 map pack for free much quicker than expected.

100% agreed. I've already earned and burned through 300 (~$300) points, doing mostly free offers, some trials. That's not including the other Lagoon sites I do as well. This is just GamingLagoon.

Definitely a good use of free time. :D

[quote name='sp00ge']100% agreed. I've already earned and burned through 300 (~$300) points, doing mostly free offers, some trials. That's not including the other Lagoon sites I do as well. This is just GamingLagoon.

Definitely a good use of free time. :D[/quote]

Wow, you really earned a lot of points! I have been doing pretty well, but I guess I have been slacking!

Yeah, when you sign up the automated system calls to verify your number. And then when you are ready to claim a prive, you have to call in from the number on file to verify your info.

[quote name='sp00ge']Yeah, when you sign up the automated system calls to verify your number. And then when you are ready to claim a prive, you have to call in from the number on file to verify your info.[/quote]
Interesting. They call you once you submit your info?

*Edit* Do they spam your house/phone? If they do I'm thinking I should use my PO Box & Cell.

bread's done
Back