Hey Dads, buy 2 boxes of Pampers get $20 gc comine w/game deal today only TRU

havok019

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A little convoluted but it works like this. Buy 2 boxes of Pampers diapers between 12-4 p.m. today and receive a $20 gift card. You're going to buy the diapers anyways so you might as well put the $20 gc toward a game.

TRU is also offering $10 off games that are $39.99 today as posted in other thread.

So:
$39.99 game
-$20.00 gc
-$10.00 instant

= $39.99 game for $9.99 + tax.

Yes, I know this isn't for everybody but for the gamer parents out there, it ends up being a good game at a good price. If you're buying the diapers anyways (2 boxes will be $80ish?), might as well get a game out of it.

http://view.ed4.net/v/E7V09E/6QVO5/...128527374&csc=749023&csa=128004414&csu=749283

Listed online, unsure B&M:

Dragons Age Awakenings is $39.99
Saboteur
GTA: Liberty City
NBA 2K10
Beatles
Dark Void
Ultimate Alliance 2
Some others.

Not sure if this will work on $39.99+ games or just at this price point. (Edit -- Looks like it works on the higher priced games as well). Haven't read the other thread on the $10 off $39 deal. Anyways, my baby girl isn't going to be out of diapers anytime soon. I'm picking up the Saboteur today.

Edit again -- Just read some more on the $10 off $39 thread. You need a coupon. Here's a link
http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/med...128848472&csc=750872&csa=128843142&csu=752814

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blissskr']+1 the savings on items like this add up fast though and pay for the membership quickly.

As a side note Tru doesn't carry the extra dry cruisers dry max or whatever there called and that's the only diaper I buy my girl still in diapers. Once you try it out you'll probably never use another diaper again there that good lol. I can also usually buy two huge boxes for less than $80 as they accept coupons on them and offer there own in club coupons all the time.[/QUOTE]

It's funny you say that. This gift card deal was supposed to be specifically for the dry max diapers and from noon to 4 PM they were going to be doing in-store demonstrations showing how amazing the dry max diapers are compared to the normal ones.

I am back from ToysRUs without the diapers. The prices for the diapers were way to high. I will stick with Costco.

[quote name='Sway42']but i am not even a dad op

where is the deal op?[/QUOTE]

Well... Not that you know of yet :p j/k!

Good deal for gaming parents.... I always thought that sounded like an oxymoron until it happened to me :)

Thanks for the tip, did this yesterday. Used the GC and the $10 off coupon to get Bioshock 2 for $30. Was actually heading out for diapers anyway since we were down to like 15. After I got the game I went to a buddies house and lost $70 playing poker, should have went home and played the game instead lol. Thanks again OP!

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']I'm not yet a mother or father myself, but I think I'm going to do this anyway and donate the diapers to a local shelter. I understand that by not doing this would be easier on my wallet, but at least I'll be helping someone out and I'll still end up with a receipt for a game that's $10.[/QUOTE]:applause:

bread's done
Back