Hey guys, hope this is the right forum...

HonkIfULuvHoez

CAGiversary!
I really would love a "good way" to Price Match "Killzone" and "Destiny" for the PS4 to Sears for a nice price. I believe Killzone is around $11 at my local sears and Destiny is just under $38. Can *anyone* help me find a way to PM these games or any coupons that can be helpful (I'm not overly familiar with the whole SYWP" system.) I think I'll be able to get them to PM almost anything semi-legit looking. Also, is Killzone even worth $11-$12 at all? Or perhaps Destiny is worth the almost $40? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum!

I really would love a "good way" to Price Match "Killzone" and "Destiny" for the PS4 to Sears for a nice price. I believe Killzone is around $11 at my local sears and Destiny is just under $38. Can *anyone* help me find a way to PM these games or any coupons that can be helpful (I'm not overly familiar with the whole SYWP" system.) I think I'll be able to get them to PM almost anything semi-legit looking. Also, is Killzone even worth $11-$12 at all? Or perhaps Destiny is worth the almost $40? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum!
"Read" the "red" text "next" "time"

And at the top of this section, it specifically states "Do not create threads to ask a question. Only post specific video game deals." SMDH

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this actually isn't the right forum. We do have a forum on CAG dedicated to requesting deals and advice, and that can be found here. Posting a new thread there is your best bet. Good luck with what you're looking for

My apologies guys. Now I know, I'm using a fairly sh!tty phone and didn't see the post the first response was referring to. On that note, if anyone can help, I'd be extremely grateful.

Hey, this actually isn't the right forum. We do have a forum on CAG dedicated to requesting deals and advice, and that can be found here. Posting a new thread there is your best bet. Good luck with what you're looking for
You're too fuck ing nice.

And since you asked in the OP, Killzone on the PS4 is garbage. I liked 2, 3 and the Vita version, though.

Last edited:
You're too fuck ing nice.

And since you asked in the OP, Killzone on the PS4 is garbage. I liked 2, 3 and the Vita version, though.
I agree, because Rozz is always right, the PS4 one isn't worth a good goddamn.

Destiny is not worth anything close to $40. That is going to end up free to play just like Defiance sooner or later. Actually since Destiny came out, many more people are playing Defiance. Play it instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, so does anyone feel that Destiny for roughly $37 or Killzone for roughly $11 (PS4) is/are worth it at all?? That's all my local Sears has. I'd love to at least give Destiny a try and I don't get how Killzone isn't free on PS+ yet ha, everyone seems to basically hate both games...

Damn, so does anyone feel that Destiny for roughly $37 or Killzone for roughly $11 (PS4) is/are worth it at all?? That's all my local Sears has. I'd love to at least give Destiny a try and I don't get how Killzone isn't free on PS+ yet ha, everyone seems to basically hate both games...
Just watch some playthroughs of the games on Youtube and ask yourself, do I think this looks like fun? Some games that get bad reviews can be worth it at the right price.

Thanks guys. I spent about $6 OOP for Killzone, Destiny and some random PS4 headset (which retails for $10 or $20)...I did have a $50 GC and threw in some random coupon on SYW and got $10 back. The reason I paid basically anything out of pocket was because I recalled having a GC somewhere in my email, found it and it had $50 on it. Still, 2 full games and a pretty OK headset for less than the price of ONE new ps4 (or xbone) game seems pretty amazing to me. Hope Kzone and Destiny don't suck too badly. Oh, and I got battlefield 4 (ps4 as well) a few days ago from sears for $2.10 by using a "price match" and the guy being cool behind the counter even though his manager requested an official ad, I had $7 in SYW points so I used that in the transaction. Pretty amazing.

Long story short, I'd suggest everyone run, RUN to your local Sears and get some good shit. I wish they had CoD:AW but only had Ghosts which I already have...but most stores have all the new sports games and watchdogs, Destiny, Ghosts, Killzone, and other ps4 games for fairly nice prices, using SYWpoints helps as does having a nice employee price-match whatever it is that you like. Thank you for helping me find this forum guys. I will contribute as much as I can when I come back home in a few weeks!

TL;DR - I got Destiny, Battlefield 4, Killzone, and some random PS4 headset for literally almost nothing OOP, but I did have a $50 GC.

Sidenote: got the "good" Sony gold headset at Target for around $22 with tax a little less than 10 days ago, they're still out there!

I love it when the "Best Answer" is a post from the person who asked the question. CAG helps those who help themselves?

Haha, it's all good. I wound up getting a pretty good deal @ Sears for BF4, Destiny & Killzone + some random ps4 mic for a very low price (after using SYWP) and PM'ing. I'm still learning all about this wonderful site, but since I use my phone to search/post, it's occasionally tough to search and see if what I'm looking for has been brought up already. Now I've learned where to post what :) I shall be posting some intriguing deals shortly!

bread's done
Back