hey guys, want to get the girlfriend a nice cheap gift?

varsitygamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
information below taken from techbargains.com

Shoedini $10 off $10, Jun 16

Shoedini has a $10 off $10 code: EMSHAL10 - Free Shipping.

so check this out, I scoped out their site and sorted by price. the cheapest things were in the 7 or 8 dollar range. however, i found a wallet/purse thing i'm sure my girlfriend would love for 10.49. now there was no tax, and shipping is free, and it accepted the 10$ off code, so i got my girlfriend a gift for a $0.49 charge to my cc! below is what i purchased my girlfriend, you can't beat the deal, even if you stash it away as a gift for later (or for certain cags, maybe use it for yourself?)

http://www.shoedini.com/miquelrius/...tail/index.cfm?modelid=55217&productid=628145

well, i hope someone else finds use in this.

~stew

she has to not know its not cheap though. Otherwise you'll have to get her a second gift. which will probably end up being the back of your hand.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']she has to not know its not cheap though. Otherwise you'll have to get her a second gift. which will probably end up being the back of your hand.[/QUOTE]

just buy a magic marker and write "GUCCI" on the back of it

well i just got my order confirmation and it was sent with a 10$ voucher code to be used at ebags.com

so, once she realizes the first gift was only a ~10$ gift, you can ease the blow of paying for a nice purse.

~stew

[quote name='varsitygamer']well i just got my order confirmation and it was sent with a 10$ voucher code to be used at ebags.com

so, once she realizes the first gift was only a ~10$ gift, you can ease the blow of paying for a nice purse.

~stew[/QUOTE]

or you can just say, "when the fuck is the last time you spent more than 49 cents on me, you stupid bitch??!!!"

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']or you can just say, "when the fuck is the last time you spent more than 49 cents on me, you stupid bitch??!!!"[/QUOTE]

last time i said something like that (actually, i insinuated that she was a useless accessory...) she threw a bagel at me.

check it out:
100_0408.jpg

so if i can avoid being hit by baked goods... sweet.

~stew

It definitely looks the cheap-ass price though... My g/f is a sucker for leather accessories, not so much polyester >_

hey, don't get me wrong... my girlfriend likes nice things too.

however, if i find her a no-reason gift for 50 cents, and she even likes the thought behind it... well, then it was well worth the 50 cents. theres other stuff on the site though, seriously guys, the 10$ off anything is def a cheap ass deal... anyone tried getting the under 10$ stuff for free? i didnt bother, i just picked something in a color she likes.

im just curious if anyone else has benefited from this yet.

~stew

[quote name='varsitygamer']im just curious if anyone else has benefited from this yet.[/QUOTE]Well, there are men's shoes there as well. Might come in handy if you need (or your dad needs) new ones.

Cool!! My G/F just lost her wallet. This is her style of stuff, so I hope she likes it. Thanks OP!

Wtf I was going to Post how gay the picture on that wallet looks and I scroll down past somones picture from thier joe boxer skinny gay guy personals ad.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']or you can always give your father a nice father's day purse...on the cheap[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k Father's day purse you say, yes I likes the sounds of that.

Anyone get a cancelation notice on this?? I just got one in my e-mail. Oh well, no brownie points for me.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']what did the cancellation notice say?[/QUOTE]

This email is to confirm the cancellation of Miquelrius Jordi Labanda
Hit Wallet (Sc-Hit) from Shoedini order # xxxxxxxx. Your credit card has
not been charged and no items will be shipped. Thank you for choosing
Shoedini.

Sincerely,

Shoedini Customer Service Team

I e-mailed them asking why it was canceled and all I got back so far is an automatic e-mail saying that they'll get back to me in 24 hours or less. Is this company owned by Best Buy?? :)

wow, i just checked my email and I too got the cancellation notice. wtf is this... i never cancelled anything!

i like how we use their coupon code legitimately and they cancel our stuff. my girlfriend was really excited about her .49c wallet too. god damn.

I'm emailing them now.

~stew

no cancellation for me....though i Paid with Paypal and it was an instant payment, so maybe its too much of a hassle for them to refund it?

Well, they sent me an e-mail over 48 hours ago saying that they'd get back to me in 24 hours or less.

I guess we can file Shoedini under another craptacular website not to order from.......

This would have been a good deal if they had followed through. Thanks for the post anyway OP.....:)

[quote name='varsitygamer']last time i said something like that (actually, i insinuated that she was a useless accessory...) she threw a bagel at me.

check it out:
100_0408.jpg

~stew[/QUOTE]

ROFL , damn she could be a pitcher for the mlb !

got a reply from customer service.

"Thank you for taking advantage of the recent AllPosters.com member
exclusive offer for your purchase of the Miquelrius - Jordi Labanda
Disco Wallet .

We appreciate your business but we are unable to verify your member
status with AllPosters.com. As a result, your order has been
cancelled."

Anybody else get this?

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']got a reply from customer service.

"Thank you for taking advantage of the recent AllPosters.com member
exclusive offer for your purchase of the Miquelrius - Jordi Labanda
Disco Wallet .

We appreciate your business but we are unable to verify your member
status with AllPosters.com. As a result, your order has been
cancelled."

Anybody else get this?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got the same e-mail last night.......must've had to order from allposters.com to get the coupon to shoedini.

My boyfriend does not get off so easy... if he wants to really impress me with a gift, he's gonna have to hand over that copy of Valkyrie Profile. (There are some severe downisdes to having a game-collecting girlfriend :p )

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']just buy a magic marker and write "GUCCI" on the back of it[/QUOTE]

ha that is quite an interesting idea...

[quote name='varsitygamer']last time i said something like that (actually, i insinuated that she was a useless accessory...) she threw a bagel at me.

check it out:
100_0408.jpg

~stew[/QUOTE]

So long has that mark been there?

bread's done
Back