hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

psxtreme

CAG Veteran
Hey guys,

I love what you guys have done with the site. I own my own gaming board called PsXtreme and i used to use vbb and i could never getting as good as this. I love all the cool hacks that you have on here. I checked the rules and i dont see anything on advertising so I hope its ok. Like i said, I used to have a board called PsXtreme but i didnt have any time to keep the site going and the server crashed and the board was gone. I have finally gotten the time to re-create PsXtreme but now it lacks the members it once had so if you are interested in joining my forum you may do so at http://psxtreme.v3.net I hope you guys find my board to be as cool as this one and i hope to be a valuable member at your nice board. Thanks in advance.

- PsXtreme

[quote name='Alpha2']Well atleast he was friendly about it.[/quote]

Yes but was he to friendly about it? :shock:

[quote name='psxtreme']I hope you guys find my board to be as cool as this one[/quote]

Your site will never be as good as this one. Stop with the spamming.

[quote name='psxtreme']I love all the cool hacks that you have on here. [/quote]

:rofl: so I guess either we are all hacks or this is a standard message he's been dumping on boards at gamefaqs etc. :D

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='psxtreme']I hope you guys find my board to be as cool as this one[/quote]

Your site will never be as good as this one. Stop with the spamming.[/quote]

We could all go and spam his site :twisted:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='psxtreme']I love all the cool hacks that you have on here. [/quote]

:rofl: so I guess either we are all hacks or this is a standard message he's been dumping on boards at gamefaqs etc. :D[/quote]

No what i meant is the style and the structer of the site was really cool. this isnt how the message board just comes from the package. you need to program things into the board and make styles and i was just making a compliment. geez...lol

- PsXtreme

[quote name='psxtreme'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='psxtreme']I love all the cool hacks that you have on here. [/quote]

:rofl: so I guess either we are all hacks or this is a standard message he's been dumping on boards at gamefaqs etc. :D[/quote]

No what i meant is the style and the structer of the site was really cool. this isnt how the message board just comes from the package. you need to program things into the board and make styles and i was just making a compliment. geez...lol

- PsXtreme[/quote]

Your wording is still a bit odd, anyhow its nice to know that you respond to your own threads, plenty of new posters just post once and leave. :D

OK PEOPLE!

use this in every post {use quote to see code}

anin.gif
anin.gif
anin.gif
anin.gif
hamu.gif
gerbil.gif
hamu.gif
hamu.gif
hamu.gif
hamu.gif
anin.gif
anin.gif
gerbil.gif
anin.gif
anin.gif
gerbil.gif
[/IMG]
gerbil.gif

^hamsters

MUEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!"

in their mark up displays as

anin.gif
anin.gif
anin.gif
anin.gif
hamu.gif
gerbil.gif
hamu.gif
hamu.gif
hamu.gif
hamu.gif
anin.gif
anin.gif
gerbil.gif
anin.gif
anin.gif
gerbil.gif
}

^hamsters

MUEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

well i would like to be a member here and not just somebody that spams...lol i hate that shit myself...sorry if this was wrong to do but i need members for my site. if theres a rule against this then please tell me.

- PsXtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back