Hey OTT, What Does it Take to Become an Ignorant Man-Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mvlx-brdrlnd[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I don't know. Let's hang out after school. Unless you're sick, or something![/QUOTE]Sure.

[quote name='st0neface']Let's try to be cured buddies, I'm about out of the good cough syrup.[/QUOTE]

I just took two full servings of daytime cough syrup. :whee:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Ya.[/QUOTE]

You're kind of a dumbass since you could have made that 12 months into 13 months by just waiting for when you had an actual Xbox.

That's Music!

seanr1221, how far are you in demon's souls? I think this could possibly be GOTY for me even though I've only played for about two hours and barely got out of 1-1.
I didn't know you were supposed to die at that big monster with the axe and I kept restarting when the next screen would come up thinking it was some crazy death animation. I got him down to almost half life though! :lol:

"Sorry PostRelease - CAG Ad Partner is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

"Sorry you cannot rate closed threads."

:whistle2:|

Last edited by a moderator:
I, for one, welcome our new Ad-bot overlords.

How else will $$$cast.com continue to send Chippy to such events as TGS so he can tweet from the shitter?

cf3a266063aeb6b2d48898d13a69ddbfd3beb902_m.jpg

I guess the one saving grace is that the stickied threads are practically invisible to me anyway. I never notice them. If it was somehow stickied down in the discussion area, that would be more of a pain in the ass.

Toyota makes them, DT.

I used mine to wipe my hands last time I was at a game. My gf literally stood up the entire time and waved hers :whistle2:|

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you guys watching Modern Family? I've only seen the second episode but I'm liking it so far. Plus Sofia Vergara :bouncy::bouncy: :drool:

[quote name='DT778']Any of you guys watching Modern Family? I've only seen the second episode but I'm liking it so far. Plus Sofia Vergara :bouncy::bouncy: :drool:[/QUOTE]

Yup.

CougarTown is repulsive though.

Jeeeeeeez @ paying $25 for a non-refundable "housing application" to UF. Before you know if you're accepted or not. Which doesn't take your area/hall/room preferences. Or anything at all, for that matter. Except your money.

[quote name='Maklershed']:lol:

:rofl: @ the thought of supporting that piece of shit in any way shape or form

It's funny how his fan base are rabid neo-cons but they feel a need to support him by saying he's fair and balanced cause he's actually a Libertarian.[/QUOTE]

Based on what I've seen, there is absolutely no way Glenn Beck is allowed to call himself a libertarian.

Down With The Neely $$$$as is my favorite television show.[quote name='seanr1221']I'm still on 1-1, tfn. I'm going to play a lot tonight though. Want to do co-op?[/QUOTE]8:30pm CT cool? I'll send you a malicious personal computer virus if you don't show up. :nottalking:

[quote name='Mojimbo']What happened to becuzimmusic's old Xbox?[/QUOTE]

Mine got an E74 error, so I ordered one from the Dell Elite deal and told music about it.

He had to partake.

Got Snow White. After splitting it with my friend (giving him the BRs), getting the Hefty rebate and buying the BB steelbook it's only $8.50 for the DVD. Not bad. Only $1 if I can get a refund from BB for the steelbook.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Down With The Neely $$$$as is my favorite television show.8:30pm CT cool? I'll send you a malicious personal computer virus if you don't show up. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Yea that works. Just send me a message on aim when you're ready.

I just finished 1-1. The boss was a lot easier than I expected. It helps if you use Turpentine on your sword.

Man, you guys are saying a bunch of shit that I agree with, but I'm too lazy to quote it all.

Should I get Win 7 now for $100 or wait and see if TFN or Budge make good on their offer for $30-$50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back