Hey OTT, What Does it Take to Become an Ignorant Man-Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh well, because you said "legit buy me", for sure I will.[/QUOTE]
*pounds fists on desk*

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You're missing out. Community takes a lot of jabs at stereotypes but it's pretty funny...Modern Family is like The Office with interviews..etc. Pretty damn funny.[/QUOTE]Community sucks. Starring The Mango Knife and the main plot is that the 40 year old dude from Talk Soup is trying to bang a college chick in a way to nice to be a community college setting. Get that shit outta here.

Legit, legit, LEGIT!!! share some of your PSN games with me, LinkinPrime.

I feel like Wombat when I say this, but:

Some one seriously give me Metal Gear Solid on PSN, though.

Hey Brak. I've got an extra ticket to the taping of a Big Mike Show.

You want to come along? None of my IRL friends want to come...

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Brak. I've got an extra ticket to the taping of a Big Mike Show.

You want to come along? None of my IRL friends want to come...[/QUOTE]
Oh, fuck yeah.

Edit: Wait. We might get murdered.

Hey Brak, if you did attend such a taping, and you were asked to, *gulp*, come in front of the camera as a gggguesssstarrrr *fingers start freezing up in excitement*

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'll buy you FF7 if you watch and write a review of the American classic movie Lloyd aka The Ugly Kid.[/QUOTE]
How many words?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Do you go to a private school, Puma?[/QUOTE]

No, but I live in Bible Belt oklahoma.

[quote name='Moxio']How much is FF7, like ten bucks?

Just fucking pirate it and put it on your PSP if you can't afford it, DarthEmoPuma.[/QUOTE]

Oh I can afford it, I was just fucking around.
But I would totally watch and review a shitty movie for ten bucks.

And piracy isn't an option on this PSP, unfortunately.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']:rofl:

I'll play Shift with you.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:

I hope you give his PC herpes TFN[/QUOTE]:oops:

[quote name='DarthPuma']LinkinPrime, buy me FF7 on PSN. I'll listen to that Dead by Sunrise album 5 times if you will do that for me.[/QUOTE]I think I might have a share of FF7/some other game on an account. You want in? You can either trade me some games or hook me up with some cash.

[quote name='seanr1221']Its 10:30 and I'm waiting for you :/[/QUOTE]I AM PLAYING WITH THE WILD THINGS, MAN. GO fuck YOURSELF. :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']:oops:

I think I might have a share of FF7/some other game on an account. You want in? You can either trade me some games or hook me up with some cash.

I AM PLAYING WITH THE WILD THINGS, MAN. GO fuck YOURSELF. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Mak said I can't put gameshared games onto my PSP or I'd be all over it. Thanks for offering though!

From what I've heard you can, but you can only have one active account on the PSP, so you would have to change it every time you want to play, or you lock out anyone else trying to download anything from that account from their PS3.

Wow, after 4 years of owning this console, I just noticed that I still had the protective film sticker over the IR port on my 360 and I just took it off.

Also, need people for Firefight, need some of those 200k cheesemintz.

EDIT: someone just sent me a message about inviting them to Firefight and I just deleted it by accident =/

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Puma, 1500 words. And you have to take a picture of yourself watching it.[/QUOTE]

If hastings has a copy, okay. You don't have to worry about the game though, I'll do it for shits and giggles.

Music's new gamertag stinks like shit.

He should have gotten el MusicNoteLess, or something.

I like it when Indians rebel against their strict, tyrant parents.

becuzimbrown embarking upon pot smoking, and help1 listening to Kanye West...

That's why I like Moxio, as he stays true to his stuffy heritage.

Edit: I secretly call you MeximeltNoteLess in my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back