hey square-enix

I doubt we'll see any of the SNES RPGs (some of the best games ever IMO) on the GBA simply because of the lack of buttons. Give use the 4 face 2 shoulder buttons we had on the SNES dammit...

[quote name='zewone']FF6 on SP would be pretty awesome. Or even better a brand new 2d FF PRG for GBA.[/quote]

Don't say that! You might make me cream my jeans at work, and that would look suspicous.

[quote name='ZForce915']Give me a new Dragon Warrior! Or translate Dragon Quest V and VI![/quote]

I am with you on the Dragon Warrior. I want that remake of V so bad

I'd really love to play Chrono Trigger on my SP...it's got enough buttons since R and L weren't used on SNES. I wouldn't really care if I could find a cheap copy for SNES, but 40-60 seems to be the norm. On a semi-related topic, did anyone else think the load times for CT on PS were just awful?

ayolykewhoa Posted: June 28, 2004, 7:38 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget the orginal Star Ocean!

I would love a port of this.

I think that every Dragon Warrior should be remade, but not like they were on the gameboy, though those were pretty good. They should be remade like CT was with the anime cutscenes but other than that nothing ought to be changed. It would be very cool if they would update some of the middle ones Dragon Warrior 4-6 to 3d. I would also like for them to do a sequel/prequel or whatever to the Chrono series like they have done to almost every series to the PS2.

[quote name='pukemon']my request first![/quote]

i don't see that as a request, rather a stupid yelling~ u know wut, it is hard to translate from some high quality languages into the lower one, and it is not for granted that they must be translated for you these yelling kids. maybe you should go start learning japanese now so there won't be any un-translated japanese games that you will be missing again~ another choice, u can stop playing them so you don't have to wait and yell~ LOL :lol:

[quote name='CarmenJubei'][quote name='pukemon']my request first![/quote]

i don't see that as a request, rather a stupid yelling~ u know wut, it is hard to translate from some high quality languages into the lower one, and it is not for granted that they must be translated for you these yelling kids. maybe you should go start learning japanese now so there won't be any un-translated japanese games that you will be missing again~ another choice, u can stop playing them so you don't have to wait and yell~ LOL :lol:[/quote]

ummmm, ok?

bread's done
Back