Hey, what's up with the CAG idiots putting up spoilers?

coltyhuxx

CAGiversary!
That shits not funny. I don't even like Harry Potter but you guys are lame and should get the mighty boot. Where are the mod's on this one? I'd be super pissed if you ruined the ending of a six (seven) movie series for me. Very rude.

CAG is better than other boards. We shouldn't have to deal with this here. It's also a relevant topic, inasmuch that people seem to enjoy ruining video game endings too. (No, I'm not talking about Final Fantasy VII). Yes, it's only a few people - but they are regular posters (all of them) it's easily enforcable. Easily. I play games, watch movies for some escapism and entertainment. The endings and twists and turns are part of the enjoyment. I like to see/speculate where things are headed of my own accord. Is this really that alien to you, those that are defending or mocking with even more spoilers?

I'm not seeing any logical reason that spoiling is defendable aside from, "What's wrong with me being an asshole?" or "Well, I don't care." Hardly surprising. I didn't think you limpdicks were going to write anything compelling. If you're just an asshole who thinks you're above everyone's dork-passions (because you're so above stupid things) but yet YOU ARE COMPELLED to ruin things for others, I say let's clean house. It's easy to do.

EDIT: Graystone just got banned. I guess the point has been made.

I agree, I had to stop reading a lot of the threads here for that reason. It's getting fucking ridiculous.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']That shits not funny. I don't even like Harry Potterr but you guys are lame and should get the mighty boot. Where are the mod's on this one? I'd be super pissed if you ruined the ending of a six (seven) movie series for me. Very rude.[/QUOTE]

Then stfu

You find them then what? Your going to kick their ass?
I know one person doing it. But the fact of the matter is that any forum you go to they're doing it.

[quote name='Graystone']
I know one person doing it. But the fact of the matter is that any forum you go to they're doing it.[/QUOTE]

Why does that excuse it?

You've got shitty logic.

[quote name='Graystone']You find them then what? Your going to kick their ass?
I know who it is but I don't care so...[/quote]

Good for you for taking the time to post in a thread you "don't care" about.

Goddamn Graystone, I don't even really need to say anything to you. You do a fantastic job of making yourself look like an asshole dimwit with every post. Go light some kittens on fire.

[quote name='Strell']Why does that excuse it?

You've got shitty logic.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't excuse it, but does it matter?

Bitching about it here at this one site isn't going to change it. I visit a few sites, and they all have a few people doing it, and guess what people are bitching about it there also. I have a crazy idea don't read fucking Harry Potter.
As I said before this being CAG people should be happy Kayden that person is saving them $25.

[quote name='Graystone'] I have a crazy idea don't read fucking Harry Potter.
As I said before this being CAG people should be happy Kayden that person is saving them $25.[/QUOTE]

This is like saying to you "don't eat so much food and be a fucking fatass to save money."

Shitty logic.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']

Go light some kittens on fire.[/QUOTE]

Left field anyone?

Lets see

[quote name='coltyhuxx']That shits not funny. I don't even like Harry Potter but you guys are lame and should get the mighty boot. Where are the mod's on this one? I'd be super pissed if you ruined the ending of a six (seven) movie series for me. Very rude.[/QUOTE]

Good job on taking the time to make a thread about something you don't even like.

[quote name='Strell']This is like saying to you "don't eat so much food and be a fucking fatass to save money."

Shitty logic.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='coltyhuxx']Good for you for taking the time to post in a thread you "don't care" about.

Goddamn Graystone, I don't even really need to say anything to you. You do a fantastic job of making yourself look like an asshole dimwit with every post. Go light some kittens on fire.[/QUOTE]

o noes I don't agree with what people are saying. So I'm the asshole now. :cry: Like I give a fuck what a coltyhuxx a stranger on the Internet thinks.

[quote name='Graystone']It doesn't excuse it, but does it matter?

Bitching about it here at this one site isn't going to change it. I visit a few sites, and they all have a few people doing it, and guess what people are bitching about it there also. I have a crazy idea don't read fucking Harry Potter.
As I said before this being CAG people should be happy Kayden that person is saving them $25.[/QUOTE]
He's posting it so either they stop doing or they get banned.

How does that not make sense?

that's why we're happy someone else is f*ing your blowup doll. It's saving you two minutes out of your day.

same logic, right?!

It's so bad these days - today I even heard a critic giving away the ending to that "Sunshine" movie that I really want to see.

People are so in love with themselves that they can't stop to think before shooting off their fool mouth.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']How do you even know that the spoilers are real or not if you haven't read the book yourself?[/QUOTE]

This is what I don't understand. OP doesn't like HP, but he has the time to bitch about something that 3 people on a forum of 100,000 are doing.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']How do you even know that the spoilers are real or not if you haven't read the book yourself?[/QUOTE]
What if they are?

What the fuck is the point of posting spoilers (even if fake, portrayed as true), other than to be a dick?

[quote name='zewone']He's posting it so either they stop doing or they get banned.

How does that not make sense?[/QUOTE]

Cause it only matters to a select few people. On top of that I'm sure the hardcore HP fans have finished by now.

I have an idea lets make a poll. I'll make it. Do you care that the HP spoilers are being let loose by some CAGs?

[quote name='Strell']This is like saying to you "don't eat so much food and be a fucking fatass to save money."

Shitty logic.[/quote]

LoL - don't mess with Greystone's food, he's got fat pride.

[quote name='Graystone']Cause it only matters to a select few people. On top of that I'm sure the hardcore HP fans have finished by now.

I have an idea lets make a poll. I'll make it. Do you care that the HP spoilers are being let loose by some CAGs?[/quote]

It's not even out yet you twit.

[quote name='Graystone']Cause it only matters to a select few people. On top of that I'm sure the hardcore HP fans have finished by now.

I have an idea lets make a poll. I'll make it. Do you care that the HP spoilers are being let loose by some CAGs?[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't be a question that needs to be asked, because where the fuck do you draw the line?

If it's not HP, it's a movie.

If it's not HP, it's a running series on tv.

If it's not HP, it's a sports game you have recorded at home.

Those are all equal in value to a person in question.

Why in the fuck there are people so childish and intent on ruining it for others because they are fucking shitstains doesn't make sense, and no matter what kind of shitty logic you want to throw at it, it's just the same shitty logic.

People should just stfu out of courtesy to others since there's inevitably going to be a similar situation in their own lives.

[quote name='Graystone']This is what I don't understand. OP doesn't like HP, but he has the time to bitch about something that 3 people on a forum of 100,000 are doing.[/quote]

He's merely sticking up for others which is much better than, well, you who would defend an ass being an ass which therefore makes you an ass as well. but we all knew that. i don't even come on here much, but i at least know that much.

I have an idea lets make a poll. I'll make it. Do you care that the HP spoilers are being let loose by some CAGs?[/QUOTE]
Because some people don't have the time to have finish the book already?

So, if you're not a "hardcore HP" fan, then you deserve to have the book spoiled for you?

What about that people that waiting for the their paycheck next week to buy the book?

Or, the person who got in to the series late and is only on the 4th book?

You're logic is so flawed, you should just stop.

EDIT: I didn't even realize the book isn't even officially out yet. Your logic is so bad.

[quote name='Strell']It shouldn't be a question that needs to be asked, because where the fuck do you draw the line?

If it's not HP, it's a movie.

If it's not HP, it's a running series on tv.

If it's not HP, it's a sports game you have recorded at home.

Those are all equal in value to a person in question.

Why in the fuck there are people so childish and intent on ruining it for others because they are fucking shitstains doesn't make sense, and no matter what kind of shitty logic you want to throw at it, it's just the same shitty logic.

People should just stfu out of courtesy to others since there's inevitably going to be a similar situation in their own lives.[/quote]

"fucking eh..."
star-wars-day-10-honiton-devon-props-costumes-aliens-private-hudson-bill-paxton-bishop-gorman-drake.jpg

The point is that just because you don't give a shit doesn't grant you the right to not respect those that do.

Hide behind all your useless troll logic all the fucking time with this "its so childirsh rogflfoaml" bullshit as long as you want. No one is fucking going around shoving the book down your throat and bitching that you don't like it, so there's no reason for you to act like a six year old prick and think you are funny or smart.

It actually takes less energy on your part to not do anything about it, and since some of you are bitching about having no energy to do anything anyway, I'm surprised you're so devoted to being a gigantic fuckstick.

Is Kayden the person you're bitching about?

Is it possible that maybe he's just doing that to piss people off (aka the OP) and he may not actually know the real ending?

If that is the case I do applaud him.

And Harry dies.

[quote name='Strell']The point is that just because you don't give a shit doesn't grant you the right to not respect those that do.

Hide behind all your useless troll logic all the fucking time with this "its so childirsh rogflfoaml" bullshit as long as you want. No one is fucking going around shoving the book down your throat and bitching that you don't like it, so there's no reason for you to act like a six year old prick and think you are funny or smart.

It actually takes less energy on your part to not do anything about it, and since some of you are bitching about having no energy to do anything anyway, I'm surprised you're so devoted to being a gigantic fuckstick.[/QUOTE]

Harry potter fan? I never said it was childish so...

The damned book is being shoved down my throat. Its fucking EVERYWHERE. People bitching about those posting spoilers, Internet sites covered in ads, sites that have nothing to do with books talking about HP, local newspaper writing articles on it, product placement on items. The new HP shoes, games, meat snacks, jelly beans, clothes, backpacks, lighters, cardboard cutouts next to special Harry potter bottled water, Harry potter for free if you spend $50 here, or trade in old HP books for the new one free muthafucking etc.

[quote name='whoknows']Is Kayden the person you're bitching about?

Is it possible that maybe he's just doing that to piss people off (aka the OP) and he may not actually know the real ending?

If that is the case I do applaud him.

And Harry dies.[/QUOTE]
He had a different signature, that actually gave away who kills who and on what page.

I'm not sure why he changed it.

Here's the spoiler to this story:

Graystone's logic hurts my brain.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Sephiroth kills Aeris. #-o:shock::shock:[/QUOTE]

you son of a bitch!! you ruined FF7 for me, i was on Disc 2!!!!1!11!!! mods pleez ban!!! [/retarded internetz rant]

[quote name='Graystone']Harry potter fan? (assorted whining)[/quote]

Wow. I'm not a Halo 3 fan, or a Gears of War fan, or a MGS4 fan, or a Heroes fan, or a Lost fan, or an iPhone fan, or a Scrubs/Paris Hilton/Angelina Jolie/Cheney, but I don't fucking act like a baby about it like apparently so many other people do.

Here's a fucking spoiler for you - you ate a third peice of fucking chocolate cake, and it went directly to your colossal ass.

Now STFU.

[quote name='tgk2044']you son of a bitch!! you ruined FF7 for me, i was on Disc 2!!!!1!11!!! mods pleez ban!!! [/retarded internetz rant][/QUOTE]
It happens at the end of disc 1 [/smartass response]

[quote name='Strell'] you - you ate a third peice of fucking chocolate cake, and it went directly to your colossal ass.

Now STFU.[/QUOTE]

Who is acting like a six year old?

"Your fat, fatty" yea I stopped hearing that in about 4th grade.

You talk about who is acting childish but you retort to " your a big stinky fatty" comments.

Are you a third grader by chance?

[quote name='Graystone']Who is acting like a six year old?

"Your fat, fatty" yea I stopped hearing that in about 4th grade.[/QUOTE]

I gathered I'd have to lower my level of speech just to get through your head, full of diseased logic that it is.

This is doubly ironic because your best remark recently was calling someone gay.

[quote name='Strell']I gathered I'd have to lower my level of speech just to get through your head, full of diseased logic that it is.

This is doubly ironic because your best remark recently was calling someone gay.[/QUOTE]

In that thread I said I was saying stupid shit. I was never being serious much like you are with the childish fatty comments.

bread's done
Back