Hi guys, I'm new.

commanderxp90

CAGiversary!
I only have PS3. What PS3 game you got? I could catch you up when we have some common in our PS3 games. Leave a post what PS3 game you got. XD

Hi

Suggestion: lurk awhile before you post dumb threads. Awesome community of ps3 owners, but just look around and be a tourist a bit before making vague thread posts bro

"Motherfuckin' coherent sentences, how do they work?"

rrpq9g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SEH']"Motherfuckin' coherent sentences, how do they work?"[/QUOTE]

You have disrespect to my right on my own sentence. I can't hear it. Thanks.

[quote name='shadowkast']Hi

Suggestion: lurk awhile before you post dumb threads. Awesome community of ps3 owners, but just look around and be a tourist a bit before making vague thread posts bro[/QUOTE]
Nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an amazing PM from this guy.

"I ignore you that I don't understand you screw my sentence up. I'm only a hearing impairment and just work my english grammar more better within a few days later. What an idiot guy since you notice my first post."
iknorite?

[quote name='Gden']This guy's posts SCREAMS "I use babelfish". And do his posts give anyone else aneurisms?[/QUOTE]
Please be nice to me. -_-;;

[quote name='Gden']This guy's posts SCREAMS "I use babelfish". And do his posts give anyone else aneurisms?[/QUOTE]

Careful, he'll report you and get your posts deleted for "disrespecting" him.

[quote name='commanderxp90']I'm on neither of those fanvideo games. I'm not really fan of PS3. Mad props. I make sure you know I am.[/QUOTE]
?!?!?!?!?!

[quote name='DarkNessBear']What in the flipp'n world. My post about, "Whos alt account is this?" gets modded and thats it?

So - it must be a mods alt account. Haha.[/QUOTE]

Gotta be. My posts at like 2:30AM were all deleted no longer than five minutes after being posted. Regardless if it's a mods alt account or a real person, the guy sucks.

[quote name='commanderxp90']I'm on neither of those fanvideo games. I'm not really fan of PS3. Mad props. I make sure you know I am.[/QUOTE]

hey commanderxp90, you seem like a pretty cool guy and I like you a lot and your style and eh think we should play some games on the PSN sometime together. My psn id is ThatMangoKnife and I like Japanese games mostly. We should play some Japanese games together sometime. Or I could set up a webcam of me playing Final fantasy XIII and you can watch and give me tips

[quote name='ninja dog']hey commanderxp90, you seem like a pretty cool guy and I like you a lot and your style and eh think we should play some games on the PSN sometime together. My psn id is ThatMangoKnife and I like Japanese games mostly. We should play some Japanese games together sometime. Or I could set up a webcam of me playing Final fantasy XIII and you can watch and give me tips[/QUOTE]

mushroom tips? lol jk

[quote name='cochesecochese']get out[/QUOTE]
Stop it! You don't respect at me. I'm going to report you goddamn! This thread is NOT yours, idiot.

[quote name='FroMann']I think it would be best if you made a blog about yourself first.[/QUOTE]
Yah, I wrote my blog a lot about myself from Xanga. I never go to a hearing school. My school sucks because there were a few lousy teachers in my school.

[quote name='ninja dog']hey commanderxp90, you seem like a pretty cool guy and I like you a lot and your style and eh think we should play some games on the PSN sometime together. My psn id is ThatMangoKnife and I like Japanese games mostly. We should play some Japanese games together sometime. Or I could set up a webcam of me playing Final fantasy XIII and you can watch and give me tips[/QUOTE]
Ninja dog, thanks for telling me about your opinion. I'm a Filipino American, too. I would like to play Modnation or LittleBigPlanet with you. I do not know a lot about Japanese games. I can play Final Fantasy 13 sometime, but I can't focus on many games to do. XD

[quote name='Chacrana']Yo, OP, you should post in the GGT thread in the General Gaming section.[/QUOTE]
I got it. Thanks, bud!

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Hey commander what is your view on dolls? Or Futanari?[/QUOTE]
Um.. I have no idea to say. Where I could view on dolls?

Greetings Commandeer, we don't usually introduce ourselves in the specific game systems forums, but no worries. Welcome to Cheapassgamer.

[quote name='Gourd']Greetings Commandeer, we don't usually introduce ourselves in the specific game systems forums, but no worries. Welcome to Cheapassgamer.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! It is pleasant meet to you, too. XD

bread's done
Back