Hi-Res scan of coverart wanted - Xbox Live Arcade

SlammedNiss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Well, my dog literally decided to chew up my Xbox Arcade jewel case and coverart. If anybody has this game, could you please scan the coverart and send it my way please? It's like the one pictured below.

b319_1_b.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
those are both for the "unpluggged" version of Xbox live arcade. I've pretty much tried every coverart site I could think of, and couldn't come up with anything. Mine is the version that comes with the Xbox Arcade 360 bundle.

I have a copy that I'd be able to scan, but I won't have access to it until August. I hope you'll be able to find one in the meantime, but if not, let me know.

Wow, of all the games my dog decides to chew up, she chews up the one nobody else has. I could buy it on the cheap from fleabay, but I'm too damn cheap.

Picked this one up at a yard sale two weeks ago. For $2. Haven't cropped or retouched it at all, but I'm sure you can photoshop it. And if not I can later, just ask. It's unnecessarily huge (600DPI, 11MB jpg), but I figured why not go all out. Zipping wouldn't shrink it much. It's the US version.

Rapidshare
Zshare

[quote name='baochan']Picked this one up at a yard sale two weeks ago. For $2. Haven't cropped or retouched it at all, but I'm sure you can photoshop it. And if not I can later, just ask. It's unnecessarily huge (600DPI, 11MB jpg), but I figured why not go all out. Zipping wouldn't shrink it much. It's the US version.

Rapidshare
Zshare[/quote]

Wow!! Thank you so much. I have no problem doing the editing and resizing myself.

Again, much appreciated!!

bread's done
Back