Hi

EllsinoreOutlaw

CAG Veteran
Just wanted to say hello to my fellow gamers out there. This is a great place, I'm glad I found this place. Looks like I'll be here for awhile.:cool:

EllsinoreOutlaw

Welcome to the insanity.

:newbie:

I've been here about 6 months or so, and I now wonder how I ever lived without CAG.

I'm still patiently waiting out my Cheap Ass Newbie status, but someday, oh yeah, someday, I shall have the respect I deserve!!

:twoguns:

I swear, someday soon, I will spend all day on this friggin site, posting replies to every ongoing topic (yes, even the newjersey ones) and hit 1k posts in record time.

\\:D/

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Welcome. I hope you have a great time here. Not just great deals here, but great people as well. :D[/QUOTE]

Dammit, Saucy, you stay away from him! I will not have you corrupting every newbie that walks in here!

[quote name='karmapolice']Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

P.S. Im really impressed with the lack of flaming. *Thanks guys*[/QUOTE]

I'm telling you, most of the flaming results from the OP. A simple "Hi, I'm new" is nice. We don't need to know the OPs life story and Christmas list. :lol:

[quote name='karmapolice']Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

P.S. Im really impressed with the lack of flaming. *Thanks guys*[/QUOTE]

No shit, must be the holiday's.

You need to understand this: while you'll have a great time here, learn some fun things, and get great games for cheap, you're not going to save money. You're going to spend, spend, spend and buy more games than you ever have hope of playing. You'll have piles of unopened games and spend days on end deciding which game to play next. You'll discover games, nay, genres that you never imagined and realize that you must own them all. You'll buy accessories that you never imagined you'd be interested in and storage systems from plastic crates to shelving units to store your newfound bounty in. It's all going to be cheap, but you'll have less money in the end.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

[quote name='nwaugh']You need to understand this: while you'll have a great time here, learn some fun things, and get great games for cheap, you're not going to save money. You're going to spend, spend, spend and buy more games than you ever have hope of playing. You'll have piles of unopened games and spend days on end deciding which game to play next. You'll discover games, nay, genres that you never imagined and realize that you must own them all. You'll buy accessories that you never imagined you'd be interested in and storage systems from plastic crates to shelving units to store your newfound bounty in. It's all going to be cheap, but you'll have less money in the end.

I wouldn't have it any other way.[/QUOTE]

Aggggh! He's right... it's a gift and a curse!!! :shock:

I think my game collection has double if not tripled in the past 3 months. Damn and bless you CAG!! :D

[quote name='nwaugh']You need to understand this: while you'll have a great time here, learn some fun things, and get great games for cheap, you're not going to save money. You're going to spend, spend, spend and buy more games than you ever have hope of playing. You'll have piles of unopened games and spend days on end deciding which game to play next. You'll discover games, nay, genres that you never imagined and realize that you must own them all. You'll buy accessories that you never imagined you'd be interested in and storage systems from plastic crates to shelving units to store your newfound bounty in. It's all going to be cheap, but you'll have less money in the end.

I wouldn't have it any other way.[/QUOTE]

QFT FTW

:applause:

I love this place. Before i joined i was a casual gamer. Now I own more games than my shelf can fill. So just watch your wallet while your here.

noob04.jpg

[quote name='evilmojo12542']wow no flaming that is unheard of in a thread like this[/QUOTE]

He hasn't said anything stupid...thats why there is no flaming.

Thanks again for the warm welcome guys. Looking forward to get to know all you guys. Looks like a great bunch of ppl. I also can't wait to find some great deals for sure. Now, not only my wife and kids taking my money. Games aswell be emptying my pockets, Yay!!! lol:applause::lol:

Thanks again guys
Ellsinore

bread's done
Back