Hideo Kojima and Yoji Shinkawa visiting NYC on June 8th and 9th

Feral Lynx

CAGiversary!
I just got an email from Uniqlo, that Kojima and Shinkawa will be visiting two Uniqlo locations in Manhattan on June 8th and 9th (see the information below).

Anyone in the NYC area interested in going? I'll be there for both signing sessions. I attended three previous sessions with Kojima, including the MGS 4 launch in 2008 at Times Square, and the Peace Walker World Tour signings in 2010 at Uniqlo and Best Buy (Union Square). I still have yet to meet Shinkawa, so this will be an awesome opportunity.

I'm interested in forming a small party group for June 8th and 9th of a few people - just to help each other out in the line-up. So, if anyone wants, feel free to send me a PM so we can get organized.

[EVENT ALERT]
WHAT:
UNIQLO Celebrates the Metal Gear 25th Anniversary and UT (UNIQLO T-Shirts) Collection by Hosting Autograph Sessions with game designer Hideo Kojima and artist Yoji Shinkawa

WHO:
UNIQLO
Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd., Metal Gear game designer - Hideo Kojima
Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd., Metal Gear Solid artist - Yoji Shinkawa

WHERE:
UNIQLO New York 5th Avenue Global Flagship: 666 Fifth Avenue at 53rd Street
UNIQLO 34th Street Flagship Store: 31 West 34th Street, bet. 5th and 6th Avenues

WHEN:
Friday, June 8th at UNIQLO 5th Avenue 6:00PM - 8:00PM
Saturday, June 9th at UNIQLO 34th Street 4:00PM - 6:00PM

DETAILS:
The Metal Gear series is taking over two UNIQLO stores on June 8th and June 9th to welcome the arrival of a special UT or UNIQLO T-Shirt collection in honor of the series' 25th Anniversary. To celebrate the occasion, UNIQLO will be hosting autograph sessions at their 5th Ave and 34th street locations featuring the game's designer Hideo Kojima and artist Yoji Shinkawa. For the first time in New York City, fans will be able to get autographs from both of the game's key influencers at the same time! In order to get these coveted VIP autographs, both events require a minimum $30 UNIQLO purchase.
The limited edition Metal Gear UT merchandise will go on sale at UNIQLO 5th Avenue the morning of June 8th and then at 34th Street the morning of June 9th. All 10 exclusive designs retail for only $19.90 each!

bread's done
Back