Highest Price auction you had

pop311

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
In your entire Ebay experience, what item [of yours] sold for the most amount of money?

For me, I think it was a nintendo 64 that I sold for $200.00

I'm trying to remember, but I sold a complete set of one of the expansions for the Decipher Star Wars CCG for $175 a couple of years ago. I sold a Mage Knight promo figure for $105. Other than that, I can't think of anything big. I sold a bunch of GI Joe guys for $40-50 each, but nothing lately. TBW

I sold a pinball machine for 500 bucks several years ago (2000 to be exact) Thank goodness the guy who bid on it first lived nearby and was willing to pick it up.

[quote name='briansraregames']$2380.55

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8247351660[/quote]

lol I love this question:

Q. Hi there... just wondering why I was removed from bidding... did I do something wrong?

A. Bidders with under 5 feedback need to get pre approved, that's clearly stated in the auction terms. If you do not get pre-approved, your bids will be cancelled and you will be blocked. I'm not messing around with ebay newbies on this auction.

I wouldn't either :applause:

Anyways, did you end up making a profit on all of this? Also, what was your BIN anyways?

Digital Devil Saga for $106 BIN shipped, before anyone realized it was rare. I also sold a copy of Valkyrie Profile for $143 shipped on Amazon.

bread's done
Back