"Highlights" from Polygon's 12hr Xbone stream

That was really funny, thank you for linking that.

Some of my favorite quotes:

In reference to boss fights being a problem in Dead Rising games " That being said, as a person that is really really good at video games, I obviously won't run into any of those issues. "

In reference to being able to customize your MP gladiator in Ryse " This is something that I found interesting. You can't" lol

"Xbox browse to Polygon " and an icon comes up that says "Xbox Go to Zoo Tycoon" at around 10:55

"just use the controller, we're trying to do this quickly"

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I had really been coming around to the One in the last couple weeks but that turns me off of it completely. I thought the voice commands and responsiveness were supposed to be vastly improved over the original kinect but that video didn't leave me with that impression. Also, How do they completely trash it in their round table and then give it an 8/10?

I hate Polygon and due to my recent frustrations with Microsoft, I wouldn't mind seeing Xbox One fail.  So this video was the best 15 minutes of my day.

Anyone else watch that video of Marc Whitten and the other guy sitting on a couch showing off the xbone interface?

Looked like it worked nothing like whats in that video. They must have heavily edited or something.

Well, if you trust Jeff Gerstmann, a good chunk of it worked when they originally got them in. Then the day after the podcast, it seemed to pose more problems.

Sounds kind of hit-or-miss.

bread's done
Back