Hilarious Japanese Katamari Damacy Commercial

[quote name='Fatesealer']Now, they could show that here in the US and sell some KD< but they won't, for god knows why...[/quote]

I know this is off subject, but I gotta give you props for your awesome sig. "Hammer time!!!"

It works, it just doesn't work with a lot of media players, specificly, it wouldn't work with Media Player Classic. Had to use the MS bullshit player to get it to go.

It's good but the comic that is represented in SneakyPenguin's signature is better. Was it WSB that did that comic originally?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It's good but the comic that is represented in SneakyPenguin's signature is better. Was it WSB that did that comic originally?[/quote]

It's from Penny Arcade

Here's another link...maybe. I couldn't stream the Penguin's link either, (probably due to my slow connection) but it's a commercial for the same game so I assume they are one and the same.

This one's Quicktime though.

Yea, sorry bout the streaming thing. I stumbled upon that while looking for the KD soundtrack, and it is a bitch to get to run. So worth it though.

It was an awesome commerical.. not extreme awesome just on the lvl it's a pretty cool commerical for a cool game. Ha and I find this topic at the time when I play it.

Even with it I'm not sure they'd sell so many copies of it over here. First being that it looks awfully hard to pronounce.

bread's done
Back