Hilarious product reviews ar Amazon.com

Exactly. I checked myself before posting to make sure it wasnt here already and couldn't find it.

Found it odd that I didn't see it already.

[quote name='2poor']i think they fixed it or something because i have no idea what you're talking about[/quote]

read the customer reviews!

I found this review to be appropriately funny and explanatory of the original listing's mistakes:

I say GOOD for Viewsonic! When entering into a new market, most companies will try to "aim" for the "latest and greatest" product out there, and but the time their product is ready, it is right in the middle of the pack for features, price, and stability. I say "Good On 'Ya Mate" to Viewsonic for refusing to travel down that tried and weary pathway.

If you are going to step into a new market, then DO IT THE VIEWSONIC WAY! Completely DESTROY the competition by making a product that obliterates ALL possible competition! 10 Ghz for a processor when the "Mortal" mobile competition is barley creeping up on 2Ghz... and 2 GB for RAM *does* seem a little sparse, but when you notice that its "competition" is only managing 512MB on a good day, then another "plus" for viewsonic! I suspect it was probably a price cutting move on Viewsonic's part... trying to keep the price within arms reach of similar machines.

Now, for the storage... here the Viewsonic REALLY shines! 30TB is NOTHING to sneeze at... and that feature alone makes this a "must have" product! You can farm out your extra storage to help with the monthly house payments... and at $1500 new, I expect you can safely make that back in 3 months of off-site storage for any (or all!) large businesses!

The one "feature" that I am most impressed with however is the WEIGHT! It seems they made the case and ALL components out of nothing but "Buckeyballs"! Astounding! First a laptop, NEXT THE SPACE ELEVATOR! If Viewsonic doesn't turn that Buckeyball supply over to producing a cheap earth to orbit elevator next week they are idiots!

The only downside to the weight (.14 pounds!) is that it is TOO light! A soft breeze will cause this computer to waft gently off your desk or OUT AN OPEN WINDOW!!! BE CAREFUL! Make sure you keep a paperweight on it when not in use!

And last, but CERTAINLY not least, I *APPLAUD* Viewsonic for the COURAGE it takes to release a machine armed only with DOS! That is bold step forward and a major slap in the face to Microsoft! Who NEEDS the latest version of Windows? USE DOS! *ALL* the vulnerabilities are KNOWN and FIXED! Sure, you give up a little "multitasking" and the machine grinds to a halt when you put in a scratched CD-ROM, but WHO CARES?!?!? You have on your lap the ENTIRE processing power of the WORLD in the early 1990s!

GOOD FOR YOU VIEWSONIC! This will NO DOUBT be *the* watershed product to demonstrate the BEST way to enter into a new market! competition? It will take them at least 5 years to BEGIN planning for a computer with this much power! And that is 5 years for Viewsonic to completely DOMINATE all computer markets in the world!

The Future is here! And I for one *WELCOME* our Viewsonic Masters!

[quote name='CokeCola']I found this review to be appropriately funny and explanatory of the original listing's mistakes:

I say GOOD for Viewsonic! When entering into a new market, most companies will try to "aim" for the "latest and greatest" product out there, and but the time their product is ready, it is right in the middle of the pack for features, price, and stability. I say "Good On 'Ya Mate" to Viewsonic for refusing to travel down that tried and weary pathway.

If you are going to step into a new market, then DO IT THE VIEWSONIC WAY! Completely DESTROY the competition by making a product that obliterates ALL possible competition! 10 Ghz for a processor when the "Mortal" mobile competition is barley creeping up on 2Ghz... and 2 GB for RAM *does* seem a little sparse, but when you notice that its "competition" is only managing 512MB on a good day, then another "plus" for viewsonic! I suspect it was probably a price cutting move on Viewsonic's part... trying to keep the price within arms reach of similar machines.

Now, for the storage... here the Viewsonic REALLY shines! 30TB is NOTHING to sneeze at... and that feature alone makes this a "must have" product! You can farm out your extra storage to help with the monthly house payments... and at $1500 new, I expect you can safely make that back in 3 months of off-site storage for any (or all!) large businesses!

The one "feature" that I am most impressed with however is the WEIGHT! It seems they made the case and ALL components out of nothing but "Buckeyballs"! Astounding! First a laptop, NEXT THE SPACE ELEVATOR! If Viewsonic doesn't turn that Buckeyball supply over to producing a cheap earth to orbit elevator next week they are idiots!

The only downside to the weight (.14 pounds!) is that it is TOO light! A soft breeze will cause this computer to waft gently off your desk or OUT AN OPEN WINDOW!!! BE CAREFUL! Make sure you keep a paperweight on it when not in use!

And last, but CERTAINLY not least, I *APPLAUD* Viewsonic for the COURAGE it takes to release a machine armed only with DOS! That is bold step forward and a major slap in the face to Microsoft! Who NEEDS the latest version of Windows? USE DOS! *ALL* the vulnerabilities are KNOWN and FIXED! Sure, you give up a little "multitasking" and the machine grinds to a halt when you put in a scratched CD-ROM, but WHO CARES?!?!? You have on your lap the ENTIRE processing power of the WORLD in the early 1990s!

GOOD FOR YOU VIEWSONIC! This will NO DOUBT be *the* watershed product to demonstrate the BEST way to enter into a new market! competition? It will take them at least 5 years to BEGIN planning for a computer with this much power! And that is 5 years for Viewsonic to completely DOMINATE all computer markets in the world!

[/quote]
:lol: Thats great. I wish I had a Tablet PC that is that powerful.

[quote name='CokeCola']I found this review to be appropriately funny and explanatory of the original listing's mistakes:

[/quote]

:rofl: put a paperweight on it when not in use

bread's done
Back