Hillary Campaign Responds to Obama's "Yes I Can" Video What May Be the Worst Thing...

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
Hillary Campaign Responds to Obama's "Yes I Can" Video What May Be the Worst Thing Ever YouTube'd

I know this is a political thing, but the obama video was posted in the OT forum, so why not this one as well.

I also just had to rip the headline off of reddit because this is the truest statement I could think of for this video. It's just bad. I'm not totally against Hillary, but this thing is really bad. I didn't care for the Obama video, but this makes the other seem like gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FvyGydc8no

:rofl:

:rofl:

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Yes, this video sucks, but it's actually from September 2007. Look at the date on the link.[/quote]

Nice catch. I didnt' see that. Still, it's quite pathetic/fruity on their part. I guess they should be happy it wasn't seen this long/suppressed.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']the saddest part is people were paid for that garbage[/quote]

No wonder her campaign is broke now. She's wasting millions on shit like this...and she says she can fix the national debt?

Bullshit, Obama got a decent music video dedicated to him by Will.I.Am for free, that's CheapAss in my book.

~HotShotX

I've always wondered what would happen if someone hired Richard Simmons to be their campaign manager.

[quote name='TARDIS']I've always wondered what would happen if someone hired Richard Simmons to be their campaign manager.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='HotShotX']
Obama got a decent music video dedicated to him by Will.I.Am for free, that's CheapAss in my book.

~HotShotX[/QUOTE]

:lol:

r1797012930.jpg

I don't know if Spanish/Latin people should be offended, laughing, or just crying. What a great stereotyping.

I'll never understand why minorities vote for majority candidates. Makes no sense.

But about the video, did anyone else think they ripped off "ABC" or whatever that song is called?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']
r1797012930.jpg

I don't know if Spanish/Latin people should be offended, laughing, or just crying. What a great stereotyping.[/quote]
Wow, that's quite a The Joker-esque smile she has going at that moment.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']
r1797012930.jpg

I don't know if Spanish/Latin people should be offended, laughing, or just crying. What a great stereotyping.[/QUOTE]
I'm Latino, and I found this... 'cute'. Though I don't really like Hillary...
She probably paid the boy's parents beforehand to appear on stage that way. :cool:

this is fucking hilarious. I thought it was some cheesy intro made by the youtuber ''hilary4U&me''.

[QUOTEBut about the video, did anyone else think they ripped off "ABC" or whatever that song is called?][/QUOTE]

yep. Complete ripoff

bread's done
Back