Hitman Absolution $10 + $1 reservation card @ Target YMMV

Liquid Metal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
was just at target and i overheard an employee saying that he bought Hitman Absolution for $10. That he had to preorder call of duty ghost and it took $10 off the price. All he paid is $11 and tax.

they didn't have any hitmans left but I did see a skylanders giants portal owners wii pack. It was on clearance for $30 so I took that and the call of duty ghost reserve card and instead of taking $10 off, it gave me a $5 gc.
i had a happy meal skylander $10 off manufacturer coupon and that also stacked. so i paid $20 and got a $5 gc for the portal owner wii pack.

i assume you could use this to get Injustice for $30 with a kmart price match. i tried to do that but i needed the physical ad since target does not match kmart online prices.

hope this is helpful to someone.

[quote name='Confidance']I really get bored of explaining this. GAMESTOP DOES PRICE MATCH PRINTED ADS!

There is no "clause" in the company policy that says we cannot, now granted there is nothing there that says we can, but the thing is, customer service. Every store in my district will match.

We simply do that then email the higher ups that we did it any why and it's done[/QUOTE]

A big thank you for backing me up on this. The stores in my area, Sterling, VA do.

bread's done
Back