Hitman Absolution $40 + $10 off future purchase GS

[quote name='aircobra']There is already a thread...[/QUOTE]

Thats just for the game being $40 but next time you wanna be a member of the repost police, read the title and maybe click the link...

So to confirm this is online and in store?

I bought to many move controllers like 18 months ago and my gamestop.com accounts has been blacklisted every since despite multiple attempts to get it reinstated so they only way this is good is if it works in-store.

Also is it only good on 360 (standard)? No other versions/editions?

Yup if you click on view offer, this is in store too! Imma take my shot at bb now and if not ill go to gs and just pay the evilness! :D thanks OP

[quote name='strait edge follower']So i could get hitman with a 10$ card, return hitman and keep the card ? If so ill only do it once[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think that's GS's official policy. You can only steal one gift card per month.

[quote name='dino88']Yeah, I think that's GS's official policy. You can only steal one gift card per month.[/QUOTE]

sweet :). Seriously though i dont know if i want the game. It looks interesting but if i could get a gift card out it to put it towards something from gamestop that i do want i guess i can go for it. Any opinions of this game from people who played it ?

[quote name='strait edge follower']So i could get hitman with a 10$ card, return hitman and keep the card ? If so ill only do it once[/QUOTE]

I recommend doing it 4 times so the game would be free.

[quote name='strait edge follower']sweet :). Seriously though i dont know if i want the game. It looks interesting but if i could get a gift card out it to put it towards something from gamestop that i do want i guess i can go for it. Any opinions of this game from people who played it ?[/QUOTE]

Its freaking awesome. I've found it to be the most accessible Hitman by a mile and am having a great time with it. Its a pretty decent length too.

Well I could drive to the store and save $2 in taxes but it would cost me that much in gas...SAVER should work for free ship right?

[quote name='cancerman1120']Someone convince me to buy at this price...[/QUOTE]

According to the last two posts, I appear to be stuck in a temporal paradox. Help.

[quote name='FadeToOne']According to the last two posts, I appear to be stuck in a temporal paradox. Help.[/QUOTE]

Time Paradox!

So I will get the $10 GC if I buy this in store at $39.99?

[quote name='TooPoor']Don't you have a backlog?[/QUOTE]

I do...but it has never stopped me. $30 is fine since it is all trade credit. I could wait I am sure though.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I do...but it has never stopped me. $30 is fine since it is all trade credit. I could wait I am sure though.[/QUOTE]
I would wait if I were you, you know, kick back, relax, and play some games instead of spending the gas. If you buy it you would have more credit, which is viscous cycle my friend.

Has anyone bit online yet? I do not see the $10 cert back anywhere in the cart. Just wondering if this will process correctly.

[quote name='TooPoor']I would wait if I were you, you know, kick back, relax, and play some games instead of spending the gas. If you buy it you would have more credit, which is viscous cycle my friend.[/QUOTE]

Uggg....you are talking me out of it...ok...I can wait for $20. :D At this rate it won't take long.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Has anyone bit online yet? I do not see the $10 cert back anywhere in the cart. Just wondering if this will process correctly.[/QUOTE]

Says they will email it out once it ships

Really want this but will wait for $20 or less mark. Dishonored has me captivated at the moment and after that will be RDRGOTY and Far Cry 3.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Someone convince me to buy at this price...[/QUOTE]

Buy at this price or agent 00 will cut off your weiner.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I do...but it has never stopped me. $30 is fine since it is all trade credit. I could wait I am sure though.[/QUOTE]

Unless it's $20 or less, backlog should stop you.

Ah hell, why not. If anything I'll just use it as a christmas gift for a relative if I don't end up playing it.
[quote name='CaoPi']looks like deal is dead![/QUOTE]It's not available through the regular Gamestop.com site. Go through the link in the OP.

Also for those who are getting this online, don't forget the SAVER code to save a few extra bucks.

[quote name='bjstucker']Buy at this price or agent 00 will cut off your weiner.[/QUOTE]

Well this took a weird turn. Suddenly I feel the need to look over my shoulder.

[quote name='CaoPi']looks like deal is dead![/QUOTE]

Is there a reason you're trolling the threads and saying the deal is dead?

[quote name='FadeToOne']According to the last two posts, I appear to be stuck in a temporal paradox. Help.[/QUOTE]
Neol and Sarah to the rescue!

Looks dead to me? Tried the link in the OP in several browsers and nothing's coming up about the $10, either on the page or in the cart.

Does anyone know what price this is in store?

Through the link in the OP I see the $39.99 price (although the $10 coupon isn't there anymore) however if you search for "hitman absolution" on gamestop.com you only see links for the $59.99 price

[quote name='jessesixto']I still see it 39.99 on the site but no gift card :([/QUOTE]

Only that specific link shows it at $40. If you search the site everything shows MSRP.

I'm pretty sure they will also make you return the giftcard...or else you would be stealing

bread's done
Back