Hitman Absolution $49.99 at Frys

I never PM'd at Best Buy before. I bought this there about 3 days ago and got the $20 gift card. So all I have to do is bring in the receipt, tell them to call Fry's up and they'll refund me the difference?

[quote name='Midnighthawk']I never PM'd at Best Buy before. I bought this there about 3 days ago and got the $20 gift card. So all I have to do is bring in the receipt, tell them to call Fry's up and they'll refund me the difference?[/QUOTE]

With the gift card, it is very YMMV. Some reps will do it without thinking. Other reps will see it as they sold you the game for $40 (in your case). Also, the CM has to have it override(n) by a manager, so you have to get a CM to approve it and a manager, basically. It's typically worth a shot, but I have a good relationship with the CMs at my BB (I shop there a LOT), so I don't typically try to squeeze in the extra $10.

[quote name='Midnighthawk']I never PM'd at Best Buy before. I bought this there about 3 days ago and got the $20 gift card. So all I have to do is bring in the receipt, tell them to call Fry's up and they'll refund me the difference?[/QUOTE]

They gave you a gift. That is no reason to violate corporate policy of pricematch.

bread's done
Back