Hitman Absolution PS3/360 $12; TheatRhythm FF $18, LEGO LotR 3DS $12; BioS Infinite PE 360 Tomb Raider CE 360 Dead Island Rip RME PS3/360 $45 Best Buy

Anyone who has a blockbuster by then might be able to pick up Hitman for $10 used with the 50 percent off coupon in store. Only a $3 difference though and you'll spend that on gas.

if i didn't already have the CE of tomb raider, i would try and track one down. the CE is a steal for $45. great collectables inside that tin.

I got them to price match the ps3 CE of tomb raider at my best buy! :D THANKS OP!
Damn. I was hoping that they would ring $44.99 in store because they removed it from the website. Can you provide the SKU so I can track one down and hopefully get lucky like you. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
hitman oos online and no stores have it. too bad =(

i have the ps3 version but wanted xbox one too. I cant remember: did this start on the psw or xbox? other than pc i mean. I like to stick to a series roots. And whats this i hear of an xbox save bug?

Tomb Raider CE is no longer available for shipping. Luckily I got my order in before that. Happy hunting getting instore pickup!

If anyone was going to pickup Lego LotR (3DS), it's $5.99 + $2.28 shipping at GoHastings.

As for Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, I think this is the lowest it's been so far.  IIRC it was $18.88 at Frys a few weeks ago and I was bummed out I missed on that deal because I LOVE Quendan 1/2 and Elite Beat Agents.  Knowing it's a SE game I can't help but think it'll go lower in the future.  I certainly don't need to add to a backlog I'm trying to get rid of before the PS4/One comes out.

Since we are struttin' our goodies. I'm 25, with figurines from Max Payne 3, Marcus bobble head from Borderlands 2, Batman AC CE, inFamous 2, Uncharted 3, Tomb Raider, Injustice, LBP2, and the plasma cutter from Dead Space 2 CE, and TLoU Post Pandemic Edition.
I'm 19 have the batman city dead space 2 plasma cutter Marcus Fenix max Payne 3 noble six Connors from ac3 uncharted 3 kill zone 3 ninja garden 3 injustice resident evil chainsaw controller. Most expensive item was prolly the chainsaw which I bought for 33 with shipping. Oh I also need to get my halo 3 legendary ed from the post office.
Most cagers will know each sale. It also helps To trade in the game That comes with the edition.

Got a Tomb Raider Collectors Edition for 6 bucks out the door today after a cert and trade in... the statue is fucking awesome. 

Anyone know what Hitman was going for on PC in the recent past?

If it wasnt that low I might as well pick it up for console; it if was lower I think ill wait for Steam sale

Damn. I was hoping that they would ring $44.99 in store because they removed it from the website. Can you provide the SKU so I can track one down and hopefully get lucky like you. Thanks in advance.
I literally just left my house and will be away for three weeks... :whistle2:(

I'll see if I can get someone to go over and read it and tell me the sku; if I find out I'll post it here.

At my store the price for the PS3 version was 80 originally (in case you were curious)

EDIT: On my reward zone account it listed the sku: 7105069 :)

Darn, I saw ultimate MvC and got excited... been looking for it on 360 for a few days. Been watching CEO 2013...before two days ago I could care less about fighting games. Crazy what some intense competition will do.

just wanted to say for everyone who are bragging about their worthless no value figurines...

NO ONE CARES!

Damn just got tomb raider for ps3 from the newegg deal 2 days ago, but for ps3. I might bite on the 360 CE for $45 though

Check Best Buy's local stock the second I saw this sale and Hitman was already sold out everywhere in town. So, while my wife and I were out of the house and in the vicinity of a BB, i decided to stop by and try my luck. Well, that luck came through and I snagged the last copy of Hitman. Must've been OoS online because of inventory reasons. So i'd say to try your luck if you see that it's unavailable around you.

Check Best Buy's local stock the second I saw this sale and Hitman was already sold out everywhere in town. So, while my wife and I were out of the house and in the vicinity of a BB, i decided to stop by and try my luck. Well, that luck came through and I snagged the last copy of Hitman. Must've been OoS online because of inventory reasons. So i'd say to try your luck if you see that it's unavailable around you.
That sure happens. I've actually gotten a few games even when it said OOS but mine is far so I don't want to try my luck.

Both Hitman and Tomb Raider: CE are OOS for my city, along with three surrounding cities, each 3 hours out.

Let's hope Amazon does a PM for both of them.

System shows out of stock if there is 2 or less.

A couple of posters mentioned getting Best Buy to pricematch the Tomb Raider PS3 CE. What store are you pricematching?

A couple of posters mentioned getting Best Buy to pricematch the Tomb Raider PS3 CE. What store are you pricematching?
they r just saying hey look u guys sell the xbox version for this much y not the ps3
That whole wonderbook bundle was like $9.99 at one time and I was debating whether or not to get it at that price.
no it wasnt. the 9.99 price was for the game and spellbook. the 39.99 is for the move controller plus ps eye
dont b a dick nd assume everyone knew. he just wanted people to know who might not know. its not as though he reposted a full thread. its people like u who prevent from people wanting to contribute deals
So much backlog... do you think I'll be able to find hitman at this price again in the future?
yes for sure..gamefly nd for sure black friday and then gamestop will eventually drop this to ten.

Hitman: Absolution was listed as 'out-of-stock' online, and thankfully, I called up my local Best Buy and asked them if they did have it. After waiting for what seemed like a decade, the associate came back on the phone and said, "yes, we have it, and it's the last one in stock. Go to in-store pickup".

The price change didn't register automatically because I couldn't order it online, so I asked them to check their site. After a manager override, I got it for 12.89, tax included.

However, the price-match method that has worked for some for Tomb Raider: CE (PS3 version) didn't work for me.

When I asked if they would price-match the PS3 version to the 360 version, the dude was a total dick about it and said, "well, since we don't even list the Collector's Edition for PS3 on our web site, we're not gonna allow you to price-match the 360 copy of the same game", along with some bullshit about "well, Microsoft told us to drop this price, not the publisher".

Seemed like he just wanted me to go away, so I did him that favor.

Good luck to anyone else who tries to PM it.

Called a local BB and they have one last copy of the TR: CE for xbox 360 in stock.  Went to picked it up, but rang up $79.99.  Told the rep it's $44.99 online.  Got it price matched without problems.  Thanks OP!

just wanted to say for everyone who are bragging about their worthless no value figurines...

NO ONE CARES!
You seem a little upset that you dont have one.

Interesting there is an auction on ebay at 30 dollars with 8 bids for just the figure alone... no value for sure.

Just picked up Hitman from my local Best Buy.  Never played any Hitman games before so I figured $12 was a good price point to jump in at and see what it's all about.

Wish the ps3 TR CE was the same price. Im not sure if my local store will do the pricematch for the xbox version.

Was able to PM it at my local BBY. The guys know me there, but basically since people reported the 360 version was ringing up as 79.99 in store and required and override either way, I asked them to override a PS3 version instead because it was delisted on .com. YMMV, but good luck :)

bread's done
Back