Hitman Blood Money (360) Deals?

keyweez360

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
anyone know if there are any current deals for this game (360 version) or if there will be any in the near future? i've been wanting to pick it up but its been out for a year so i dont wanna pay more than i should.

thanks!

EDIT just realized i should have posted this on the request board, very sorry

[quote name='panasonic']and that is called OWNED.[/QUOTE]

Not really. The OP modified his post and apologized before MikeC posted (10:37 vs 11:07). If anything, no one was actually concerned with helping the OP but instead tried to make him look stupid. Which failed something awful.

Back on topic. I haven't seen it in stores, new or used, for months. There was a rumor floating around it'd be re-released as a greatest hit, but nothing confirmed.

The best I have seen it was 29.99 at FYE new. I'm still waiting for the magic number of 19.99.

[quote name='terribledeli']Not really. The OP modified his post and apologized before MikeC posted (10:37 vs 11:07). If anything, no one was actually concerned with helping the OP but instead tried to make him look stupid. Which failed something awful. [/quote]

QFT

[quote name='terribledeli']Not really. The OP modified his post and apologized before MikeC posted (10:37 vs 11:07). If anything, no one was actually concerned with helping the OP but instead tried to make him look stupid. Which failed something awful.

Back on topic. I haven't seen it in stores, new or used, for months. There was a rumor floating around it'd be re-released as a greatest hit, but nothing confirmed.[/quote]

LOL - that's what I get for opening his post and then walking away from my computer (granted I had work to do). It hadn't been edited on my screen when I posted my reply.

I checked on Ebay and alot of copies are going for very low prices....don't know if something fishy is going on or not though....

like this one http://cgi.ebay.com/HITMAN-BLOOD-MONEY-XBOX-360_W0QQitemZ300115757492QQihZ020QQcategoryZ122517QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Many others are ending aroun $20 + shipping...so around $25 total....Don't know but from what I can tell this isn't bad (alot of the $20 ones are brand new/sealed, or at least being auctioned in that condition).

One thing to watch is that the hitman trilogy is coming out for PC and PS2....so maybe soon they will have a 360 port...could happen right?

bread's done
Back